Ricky and Ronnies Stats... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky and Ronnies Stats...

Nicky Napoleon said:
Holy Crap We Won!!! I Got So Pissed At Half Time I Took My Kids To The Park!!!!!

Yeah it was pretty sad. I nearly left too. Luckily we had an amazing 4th quarter.

DorsalPhin said:
To those who viewed the game: what/who were the main problems on the OL today?
didn't see the game, listened online. Thanks.

In the run game they were pushed back. Outmuscled I guess by the Buffalo D-line. In the passing game our blitz pick up was not good, and we never seemed to adjust our play calling, IMO.

DorsalPhin said:
To those who viewed the game: what/who were the main problems on the OL today?
didn't see the game, listened online. Thanks.
the Bills were brining blitz packages all day, and non-traditional ones. our O-line wasn't ready for them, they weren't picking up guys, and to top that off we had a ridiculous amount of penalties... in one series alone we had 3 false starts IN A ROW, all on 3 different linemen.... the O-line penalties were ridiculous today..

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Yeah it was pretty sad. I nearly left too. Luckily we had an amazing 4th quarter.

Well I couldnt get the game, so I was just updating the game thread. With all the negativity I thought that it was WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY over, so with it being a beautiful day we went to the park then I come back get on and see they pulled it off!!!! This is what this team hasnt been able to do for years, we always fall behind and stay behind!!!

Disnardo said:
They were behind by 21 points in the 1st quater, and they could not put points up till the 3rd. Running was not in the cards aftert the 1st quarter...

Buffalo stacked the house till they got burned by Miami's passing...

I think Linehan did a good job with running the ball eventhough the team was down by big in the 1st half and even in the 3rd. Linehan did not have many options being down by 21 so early, but he called a very good game IMO. I think going for it on 4th down when the team was down 23-3 was the right call, but if the Phins did not score I think alot of people would've been 2nd guessing that call. Either way I think the Bills front office is gonna be overhauled, but the first half of the game was unexceptable for the Phins, and won't get it done vs a good team.

Nicky Napoleon said:
Well I couldnt get the game, so I was just updating the game thread. With all the negativity I thought that it was WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYY over, so with it being a beautiful day we went to the park then I come back get on and see they pulled it off!!!! This is what this team hasnt been able to do for years, we always fall behind and stay behind!!!

i agree, it was indeed a good win and a much needed one to get over the hump of not winning consecutive games in awile

For those who could see the game was Manny Wright as good as advertised in the game thread

We seem to be developing the spoiler identity that has so often affected us badly for years... It's certainly nice to be on the right side of the 'W' for a change.

Back
Top Bottom