Ricky is the difference between this year's team and the team which finished 2005 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is the difference between this year's team and the team which finished 2005

dean_siu said:
"He" did nothing and its not the organizations either....its clearly the faulty test performed by the NFL that falsely classifies a nutritional supplement as a prohibited substance.

The league did a lot of things right for many years and thats why it reached the level its at today....however, its actions such as these that really sour my taste of the NFL greatly and I hope the new commissioner can right injustices of this nature.

He admitted on 60 Minutes that he loves smoking ganja and if he gets suspended, "I'll live". In other words he doesn't really care if he plays NFL football or not, as long as he can get high.

winning attitude? desire to perform?

we thinking about the same ricky williams?

dean_siu said:
After watching the first four weeks of this season, its clear that the organization is clearly missing Ricky Williams. His winning attitude, desire to perform at a top level and physical stature is unmatched by anyone on this team this season.

The organization did nothing but make improvements in other areas during the offseason and I don't think any of us could have forseen the "Ricky factor" and how it has ripped the heart out of this team.

Let's hope that the Dolphins are doing everything possible to insure he's back in a Miami uniform for 2007....whether he's here or not could definitely mean the difference between a division title (and quite possibly more) or another subpar season for the organization.

:sidelol:

dean_siu said:
After watching the first four weeks of this season, its clear that the organization is clearly missing Ricky Williams. His winning attitude, desire to perform at a top level and physical stature is unmatched by anyone on this team this season.

The organization did nothing but make improvements in other areas during the offseason and I don't think any of us could have forseen the "Ricky factor" and how it has ripped the heart out of this team.

Let's hope that the Dolphins are doing everything possible to insure he's back in a Miami uniform for 2007....whether he's here or not could definitely mean the difference between a division title (and quite possibly more) or another subpar season for the organization.
:grouplaug

FanMarino said:
Ricky brings great abilities and brings confidence to players around him as well as his troubles. I like the guy but problems go alot deeper on this team than one player.

Much deeper!

Not to mention that the Ricky everyone is so fondly remembering may not exist anymore.

In addition Ronnie Brown played just as good as if not better than Ricky last year.

These kind of threads anger me more than any other. I hate when people dip into the past and make assumptions. Ricky was solid for us in 2002 and not bad in 2003 either. Unfortunately, that was a few years ago and means nothing now considering he won't be playing for the dolphins this year or perhaps ever again. Why dont we just say if we had Dan here instead of Daunte we'd be 3-1. I mean, its basically the same stupid assumption minus a couple years.

Apparently he's cut open his achillie's heel on a locker room door now. He's a runningback, shouldn't he be able to avoid crap like this?

Back
Top Bottom