ricky may return to South Florida by the end of the week??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky may return to South Florida by the end of the week???

ZachAttack54

Would you like frys with that?
Reaction score
Just got this off of espn.com. I dont know if anyone posted this yet but i found it kind of interesting. Why would he return to south florida by the end of this week? To go to camp? Or to get his *** kicked by the fans?? :lol:

Williams stunned the Dolphins when he informed them of his retirement decision Friday, and they've had no contact with him since, Spielman said. Williams, who has been traveling for the past week, was in Boston on Tuesday and may return to South Florida by the end of the week, said his agent, Leigh Steinberg.

here is the link

oh yeah by the way i am a long time lurker and i just could not stand it anymore so i am going to jump into all this fun head first! I can't wair to talk dolphins football with you guys should be fun! :goof:

Oh JOY! Now he can return to just quit during a reg-season game!

Oliver...

ZachAttack54 said:
oh yeah by the way i am a long time lurker and i just could not stand it anymore so i am going to jump into all this fun head first! I can't wair to talk dolphins football with you guys should be fun! :goof:

Welcome aboard!

Oliver...

ZachAttack54 said:
LOL now he is in boston...he really gets around huh?

If this wasn't so damn f'd up it would be funny.

Oliver...

I hope the team decides to sue Ricky for all that money. I think we would get a cap break in 2005 if we win the decision. That would help us sign Ricky's replacement, and maybe also help us keep Ogunleye and Chambers.

I hear ya..I was mad at first but it is funny to hear of his travels...who goes to tokyo for a day??..lol

hes not going to return. many people in this forum have made good points on why he wont return

1) Drug testing by the league
2) Team sentiment
3) south florida sentiment

there is no way hes worth anything to the NFL now. seriously, i know hes like the 6th highest paid backs in the NFL. but now that he has shown how erratic and unstable he can be he will be lucky if hes in the top 20 paid backs. no team wants an unreliable star offensive performer. but knowing the dolphins, and how desperate they can become if he even hints at coming back i think they will wave a fat check in his face

Tune in Next week for another Episode of Where in the World is Ricky aka pot head.

He's returning to sell his house ,Oh and yeah he misses his dealer. Miami doobies, fresh from Columbia.

Great Avatar Zach Attack:roflmao: !

Anyways, Larry chester put it well in one of these articles

''The guys are man enough to accept him [back] as long as he comes back with the same intensity and enthusiasm he had before,'' Chester said. ``If he doesn't . . . if he's just coming back to cover his butt and is lackluster, we can't accept that.''

Back
Top Bottom