ricky may return to South Florida by the end of the week??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ricky may return to South Florida by the end of the week???

Yeah I think he's selling off everything in South Florida, which suits me just fine.

If Ricky doesn't return to the team its because sentiment has forced him to entrench himself in his position. The Dolphins suing him would only further entrench him. Public negative sentiment has already entrenched him, though.

Still if he came back, apologized for the timing of the whole situation, and said that he feels like he owes it to the TEAM and the FANS to play one more year, because he made the committment this offseason and through minicamps...you would be surprised how quickly south florida would forgive him. I would, and I've gone on record saying ricky can <expletive> my <expletive> and smatter my <expletive> all over his face. But the entire reason I'm mad, and "judgemental" as he calls it, is the timing of the thing...the way he's screwed the Phins into not being able to do anything but tow the line with Travis Minor. If he came back, and said that he'll play one more year, that completely atones for the whole thing IMO.

After that, nobody really has any more right to be mad at him...if he voluntarily came back to play one more year. Because then at least, he's giving us a full year's warning to find a new back for 2005 and beyond, and that strips this whole thing down to his decision to retire...and he fully has the right to retire, so long as he gives sufficient warning. We can't force the man to keep playing football for years because its the most convenient thing for the front office and fans.

I think the comment his agent made refferred to it more as "you never know, he could be back in Miami by the end of the week." I wouldn't be surprized if he was because he really isn't vacationing, once he arrives somewhere he just leaves again.

ckparrothead said:
Yeah I think he's selling off everything in South Florida, which suits me just fine.

If Ricky doesn't return to the team its because sentiment has forced him to entrench himself in his position. The Dolphins suing him would only further entrench him. Public negative sentiment has already entrenched him, though.

Still if he came back, apologized for the timing of the whole situation, and said that he feels like he owes it to the TEAM and the FANS to play one more year, because he made the committment this offseason and through minicamps...you would be surprised how quickly south florida would forgive him. I would, and I've gone on record saying ricky can <expletive> my <expletive> and smatter my <expletive> all over his face. But the entire reason I'm mad, and "judgemental" as he calls it, is the timing of the thing...the way he's screwed the Phins into not being able to do anything but tow the line with Travis Minor. If he came back, and said that he'll play one more year, that completely atones for the whole thing IMO.

After that, nobody really has any more right to be mad at him...if he voluntarily came back to play one more year. Because then at least, he's giving us a full year's warning to find a new back for 2005 and beyond, and that strips this whole thing down to his decision to retire...and he fully has the right to retire, so long as he gives sufficient warning. We can't force the man to keep playing football for years because its the most convenient thing for the front office and fans.

Would you really want a guy who you know doesn't have his heart in it playing for the team? I would rather have anybody other than Ricky Williams taking a hand-off this year for the Phins. If Ricky asks for forgiveness and the Dolphins let him back on the team, the only way I would even watch them is if Ricky admitted he was off his meds and was looney when he quit. I'm tired of this team doing everything they can to "win now". I would love a Dolphin Superbowl win as much as any fan out there. But, giving in to Ricky would be a mistake. What type of example would that set for the rest of the team?

link?

Dude is fed up, once on meds again he will be rushing for 2000+ yds and writing in his journal everyday.

maybe he is looking for a advertising deal on the meds he SHOULD be taking.

OT: anyone ever play zonk? i think ricky is trying to start a league. he already has snoop as a teamate. just think...it would blow away the worlds series of poker. it would definitely go on comedy central. Other players: David Chapel, Dr Dre, .....

ZachAttack54 said:
oh yeah by the way i am a long time lurker and i just could not stand it anymore so i am going to jump into all this fun head first! I can't wair to talk dolphins football with you guys should be fun! :goof:
i'm in the same boat as you... i been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to join in after Ricky Kravitz.... i mean Ricky Williams jumped ship. Good to see another New York phin fan on here as well.
- And it wouldn't be the same if he came back... he'd have no heart in his game... Asia can keep him for all i care.

ZachAttack54 said:
Just got this off of espn.com. I dont know if anyone posted this yet but i found it kind of interesting. Why would he return to south florida by the end of this week? To go to camp? Or to get his *** kicked by the fans?? :lol:

here is the link
He should be back by Friday....You know he's got to holler at the chronic dude...Ricky's gotta re-up too!:goof: :lol: ;)

BrettPKT said:
i'm in the same boat as you... i been lurking for awhile now and finally decided to join in after Ricky Kravitz.... i mean Ricky Williams jumped ship. Good to see another New York phin fan on here as well.
- And it wouldn't be the same if he came back... he'd have no heart in his game... Asia can keep him for all i care.

Yeah I live in patriots country(upstate ny) :shakeno: Where you from in ny man?

ZachAttack54 said:
Yeah I live in patriots country(upstate ny) :shakeno: Where you from in ny man?
:hmmm:

Since when is upstate NY Patriots country and not Bills, Jets or Giants Country?? Unless maybe your living on the border.

:hmmm:

If he came back with whatever lame!@# excuse buy and large he would be taken back. Regardless of the outcome I will never wear his Jersey again. IMO had he never gone off Paxil we would not be here today. This guy either is medically impaired a complete !@#$off. What it means is that everything he has said publicly up until 10 days ago has been a complete lie.

Back
Top Bottom