Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

Please get rid of Ricky. What a piece of crap! He had everything in Miami. When the Dolphins played in Tempe on Monday night last year against the Chargers, the crowd just totally exploded when Ricky ran onto the field for pre-game warmups. Ricky grow up. :yell:

LIQUID24 said:
There were rumors that the Raiders offered the Fins a 1st rounder for Ricky. I highly doubt it's true though...
First I've heard of it to be honest. Was this from an internet article or the radio?

SoCalRaider said:
First I've heard of it to be honest. Was this from an internet article or the radio?
I forget, but I don't think it was from a credible source. I'm pretty sure it's BS anyway.

I think that the front office should get on their knees, say they are sorry and throw buckets of money at ricky in the hopes that he comes back to us.

No not really.

Who cares where he goes, the Dolphins still have his rights, so they would have to be compensated.

Denverfinfan said:
I think that the front office should get on their knees, say they are sorry and throw buckets of money at ricky in the hopes that he comes back to us.

No not really.

Who cares where he goes, the Dolphins still have his rights, so they would have to be compensated.
better yet lure turner away from the raiders and then throw buckets of money at Ricky.

Two 1st rounders for Ricky and nothing less - although with Ricky being the fruitloop that he is - Al Davis won't want to give up that much! Damn, did RW really hate Miami that much - sounds like it!

JimmyJ said:
Two 1st rounders for Ricky and nothing less - although with Ricky being the fruitloop that he is - Al Davis won't want to give up that much! Damn, did RW really hate Miami that much - sounds like it!
If Speilman managed to get two first rounders from the raiders it would be one of the greatest trades ever. Although with the problems oakland had with barret robbins I dont know if they would be willing to give up much for Ricky.

Denverfinfan said:

No not really.

how about we keep the money....and just throw buckets at him??:lol:

FinFan24 said:
how about we keep the money....and just throw buckets at him??:lol:
As long as they have bricks in them! :D

CirclingWagons said:
maybe his heart wasn't in the game because the dolphin fans aren't into the games. Playing in Oakland in front of a raucous crowd that will actually cheer, might amp him up to play ball again.
I doubt it, drug tests are the same no matter what team you play for, this guy is a fruit cake who cleaned up for a year or so but just can't keep his head on straight.....he really does belong in California with the rest of the freaks

Back
Top Bottom