Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wants to be a Raider...yuk

If Ricky really wants to come back for the Raiders next year, Spielman shouldn't listen to any of his demands and just laugh in his face

ocdfinsfan said:
let him go! loser! That way he is closer to San Fransico and all the other fruitcakes

Thats a moronic and ignorant statement. What's your real name Archie Bunker Jr?

P.S. I agree that he's acting like a jerk toward the Fins and is generally coming across as erratic.

What a dickbag! I say we get a pick back, let him go to Oakland and then put a contract out on his knees-The guy who gets him gets his remaining salary for 2005.
Vengeance is sweet! :yell:

musk said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA. who the hell does interviews over aim. and what kind of reporter has ricky williams' screenname? this is halarious

everyone has it... XxPsychadelicBongRip420xX

KBISBACK said:
Hey, if the Raiders are interested in giving up a 1st round pick for Ricky's "rights", then I'll take it. Otherwise, Ricky can rot in retirement hell for all I care.
I have to stop you right there. Don't sell yourself short with this a@#hole. He is worth two 1st round picks. Make the second draft pick a conditional 1st rounder and I would help him pack. :)

Fawn Lebowitz said:

I still have not seen a quote from Ricky Williams in which he says he ever plans to do so. Besides, he couldn't. Upon entering the league, if he did so, he'd face suspension and a huge fine. This was a made up story from a few misleading quotes that an Oakland writer took to the house 3 days ago and now it's making its trips around the US until it fizzles out. We haven't seen it in PFW but surely will say... Friday.

bakedmatt said:
wow you guys will buy anything a reporter puts out there.
CNN put it out and this is the second time in a week this was stated in the news. It may be true. Ricky is from CA. :goof:

This thread is getting a huge wave of attention. The most I've seen in days.

screw him ... :rolleyes: oops sorry maybe he'll like that forget it then ... just trade the a$$ for 2 1st's if he wants back or else let him rot like the piece of s**t that he is that d**k w*de :fire:

That article was weird. All his quotes were from a freakin' web chat? I guess since Ricky doesn't deal with any reporters besides LeBatard it KIND of makes sense but...
I don't know. I had nothing personal against Ricky, but if he decides he wants to come back to play with a conference rival next year after all this "truth" talk, that could change. But if he wants to come back next year, let's get a 1st for him and be done with it. And let's hope and pray the Raiders are on our scheule next year, 'cause Ricky will have some hell to pay.

Unless and until he gives up smoking weed he isn't playing for anyone. Why would the Raiders be willing to risk signing him - if he can't pass the drug tests?

fin-atic said:
Gee, the Fins have had better attendance numbers than the Jills the last few years. What does this say??
it says the opposing team's fans travel i.e. philly :goof:

Back
Top Bottom