Ricky wasn't the only one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky wasn't the only one

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Priest Holmes dropped a bombshell on teammates back in March, telling them he was considering retirement. Holmes had more on his mind than football, as his father was in Iraq. Plus, each fall is more difficult on him because his family stays in Texas. Holmes approached head coach Dick Vermeil about it and Vermeil told him to give it some time and see how he feels. QB Trent Green said Holmes never officially said he wasn't going to retire, he just continued to show up for workouts.

f**k the bills i will give them untill week 5 before they bench drew

PhinPhreak said:
ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Priest Holmes dropped a bombshell on teammates back in March, telling them he was considering retirement. Holmes had more on his mind than football, as his father was in Iraq. Plus, each fall is more difficult on him because his family stays in Texas. Holmes approached head coach Dick Vermeil about it and Vermeil told him to give it some time and see how he feels. QB Trent Green said Holmes never officially said he wasn't going to retire, he just continued to show up for workouts.
But he's still there! That's the difference. He didn't quit on his teammates.

Ricky's a lowlife

I hope Huizinga takes that lowlife to the cleaners. He's already threatening to file bankruptcy to we can chase him in court. He's better stay wasted because he isn't going to like life when he's straight.

FinFan24 said:
:confused:
He was refurring to the profile of PhinPreak.

And let me add that is the cutest kid I have seen in a long time.

He reminds me of my cousin who I rarely see because they live in Alaska.

16wins4fins said:
f**k the bills i will give them untill week 5 before they bench drew

:topic: but i must say i agree with the first three words. :D

Dredd1050 said:
But he's still there! That's the difference. He didn't quit on his teammates.

Not only that, the guy's father is in Iraq, IF he retired, it would have probably been to be there for his family, as a supporter, and maybe because his mind wouldn't be on football. His reason WAS NOT WEED!!!

Every time that low life opens his mouth, he makes it worse. His statement that "he didn't quit because of a failed drug test, he failed the drug test because he was quiting". That just tells you that his timing was premeditated. He just SUCKS!:fire: :yell:

FishFryer said:
Not only that, the guy's father is in Iraq, IF he retired, it would have probably been to be there for his family, as a supporter, and maybe because his mind wouldn't be on football. His reason WAS NOT WEED!!!

:lol: at your sig. :cooldude:

Why are you guys still talking about him? He's gone, over and done with. He'll never play for us again.I wouldn't want him playing for us. Time to move on. The Ricky era is over. Long live AJ Feeley!

BIG GIGANTIC DIFFERENCE. Holmes told EVERYONE that he was thinking about it and would have given his TEAM plenty of time to respond. Now that's a TEAM guy. Unlike the one I now refer to as Lenny Kravitz doo-wop b--tch.
Speaking of which, I heard today on 690 "Loose Cannons" that Lenny is playing at the pre-game show on Thursday night's regular season opener. Look for the funny shaped, bald, goatead, back-up singer girl with the skirt on. She'll probably have bulging biceps and calves. Kinda resembles.......ahh you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom