Ricky Williams is already changing his story... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams is already changing his story...

"Despite all your anger to Williams even you have to admit, Williams is the best RB availiable to us and to not take him back would be an even bigger mistake than him leaving."

if RW returned to the team now, the term "cancer" would not even begin to describe what he would be to the locker room. people would begin taking sides immediately. no thanks.

i wish he would hurry up and get his retirement papers in. Miami would still hold his rights, so he couldnt go anywhere else, and that will free up some money to help get Ogun and Chambers signed long term.

Screw this mentally deranged wierdo! I say hand it to Leonard and Travis and move on!

So, if Ricky comes back (which I doubt).....how will he pass the drug test?

You are gonna lose him for some games anyway

Amen to that,

I actually felt sorry for that bum, having gone through some of the same things mentally that he has(Bi-Polar). But first and formost TEAM comes first. If you make a commitment, follow through, and stop being such a wishy washy wuss.

I cannot believe some of you are trying to blame the HC and/or the coaches for Ricky's quiting. Ricky has said over and over, he loves it when he gets the ball a lot because the more he gets the ball the stronger he gets and the weaker the opponent gets.

Ricky is just acting like the immature person he is. He is trying to blame others for his decisions and actions that are not met with approval. People like you created Ricky, and as long as you enable him this is what we should ALL expect from this guy until ppl stop allowing him to get away with this immature behavior.

Oliver...

I think Ricky is a headcase and he doesn't know what he's doing or saying. I don't think Ricky is smart enough to handle this situation, or even fix it if he wanted to. I find it funny how he trys to brush away all of the "hate" he is receiving for this. I also find it humorous that he trys to act like he's above the Dolphins, and he's above his decision. How it's no big deal in his eyes.

Ricky Williams is a fool. A disgrace. I do not want him back in Miami. We will be fine without him. Great players have come and gone here in Miami, but the Miami Dolphins have always pulled through, and still put together winning seasons, time after time. That is what is so great about the Miami Dolphins.

Typical addict behavior.

Deny, blame, rationalize, and justify your decisions to act any f'n way you want.

The addicts credo: "I want what I want when I want it, and I want it now."

AggieFin21 said:
Despite all your anger to Williams even you have to admit, Williams is the best RB availiable to us and to not take him back would be an even bigger mistake than him leaving.

Personally, as a fan of the Miami Dolphins, I would feel betrayed by the organization if they allowed Ricky to come back. With EVERYTHING that has occurred this offseason, I'll be d@#n$d if I'm going to allow players to dictate HOW this team will be run (if I have a say). I've not liked how Wayne called out Mare and I've not liked how Wanny has handled the OC disaster..... but to allow a player to throw a hissie fit and WANT him back... is only a few steps from disgrace.

I'm sorry, but Ricky has handled SOMETHING in his life the wrong way. If he's off his meds or if he's having a breakdown.... WHATEVER the case... he's seen it coming or at least KNOWN he was losing control of his personal being... he should have asked for help.

He should have finally believed that someone cared for him more than just as a football player. He should have reached out. He didn't. Of all Wanny's faults.... he's always stood by his players. He would have helped Ricky, no matter the price.

No matter what the case.... for me, it's all excuses now.

I think it's time for some Law and Order around here. It's has become a freak show in Miami. Like them or not, it's time to back our FO and ask that they make the tough decisions and restore dignity and pride to the team.

Show the fans and the team that NO ONE PERSON is the franchise. AND, show us who calls the shots. If ever there was a need for leadership.. it is NOW.

I'm sorry, but if the team files suits to reclaim previous monies paid.... I'm behind it. Players need a wake up call. Time to be held accountable for oneself and one's actions.

If Ricky's head is to be served as notice... that's the price.

I'm sure the haters will come out now... but no matter what facts you look at... you cannot deny the actions of Ricky himself. At the least, he is running away from league imposed fines/punishments for his substance abuse.

No child should grow up knowing it is okay to run away from responsibilities.

IF he were to publicly apologize, FACE league imposed penalties (suspensions and fines) and team imposed penalties (docked pay and/or suspensions)... THEN I would welcome him back. Even then.. let him sit on the bench a few games. Let him FIND HIMSELF on the sideline. Let him FIND his desire to play football for a team. THEN and ONLY THEN would I welcome him onto the field.

Maybe I'm just a little harsh... or maybe I'm ready for this team to restore its pride and dignity to the league and it's fans. Leave it on the field... because talk is cheap.

:soapbox:

I'm nathanhunt, I approve this message.

Back
Top Bottom