Ricky Williams take note of Mike Tyson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams take note of Mike Tyson

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ricky should stop and hear what Tyson says,Because without his main income in football, his jetsetting lifestyle wont last forever. ------ The return is hardly a calculated one. Tyson simply ran out of money and has no way to make any other than by boxing.

"I didn't think I was going to fight again," Tyson said. "I wanted to be like Ricky Williams and have some fun."

The fun stopped when creditors took his cars, made him sell his multimillion-dollar houses and reduced Tyson to caring for his pigeons in a modest Phoenix home.
Entire story: http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2549952
clear.gif

Wow.. He actually said that? I wonder what Ricky will think of that.. It might make him think twice..

I called it 1st a few days back. Those TWO will be sharing a room together one day!

Oliver...

SkapePhin said:
Wow.. He actually said that? I wonder what Ricky will think of that.. It might make him think twice..

Doubt it. Pot on his mind, his mind on pot. Nothing will get thru to Ricky until he stops using the whacky weed.

Oliver...

Soon Ricky will relize the mistake he made. When? About the time when he has no way of earning money and then relizes he has to repay 8.7 million back to the Dolphins. By then it will be way to late to do anything about it.

And the problem is Tyson can still fight(not as good as when he was great, but hell still KO some people)..In 3 years or so when Ricky finds out he needs some more money, he wont b able to play ball anymore.

Brad528 said:
They both have the same queer *** voice and the same quitter attitude

And they could both kick your azz.

didnt ricky say he wanted to go back to school?

Yeah Ricky said he wanted to get his degree and be a teacher. So he has a plan on what to do unlike Tyson.

I guess now the lesson is, "Don't get KTFO". :lol:

Back
Top Bottom