Ricky Williams take note of Mike Tyson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams take note of Mike Tyson

Only reason he's fighting is because he's deeply in debt.

Muck said:
Only reason he's fighting is because he's deeply in debt.
From the link site above I gave Muck ...
Tyson, who blew an estimated $300 million fortune, earned about $8 million for the 57th fight of a pro career that began 19 years ago. He could only keep $2 million of it, with the rest going to pay off some of the $38 million he owes to creditors, under a bankruptcy reorganization plan.

Damn, he got KO'd?

I have no idea why, but I genuinely wanted Tyson to do good, and I actually felt bad for the guy. The fact he wanted to go back into the sport that probably took off several years off his life to climb out of debt and, as he said, support his family was believable. It's a shame it might be ending. Hopefully he'll win that lawsuit against Don "CUT YER HAIR PLZ" King.

WestCoastPhins said:
Yeah Ricky said he wanted to get his degree and be a teacher. So he has a plan on what to do unlike Tyson.
Did'nt know they let teachers smoke dope. Great plan

felt bad for a man that blew through 300 million dollars in less than 20 years? hmmm... no thanks...

ladeback said:
felt bad for a man that blew through 300 million dollars in less than 20 years? hmmm... no thanks...

haha i know what you mean. How did he manage that? haha

I think ive had a couple of dope-smoking English/History professors..

FinFan24 said:
And the problem is Tyson can still fight(not as good as when he was great, but hell still KO some people)..In 3 years or so when Ricky finds out he needs some more money, he wont b able to play ball anymore.
He might not be able to play ball anymore but if he played for Miami for another 3 years, he wouldn't be able to walk normally for the rest of his life the way they used him.

Tyson hit Willians with some bone-crunching hits early too. He had a couple punchesd where Williams looked like he was bout to fall over with a KO. But hey, he did last 4 rounds with the great Danny Williams right ?:rolleyes2

1972 said:
He should get one of those attractive facial tatoos. That was a good move.
Do you think Tyson will ever have enough money to get the other side of his face done? :roflmao:

You guys are cracking me up !!!!! Tatoo's, Dope Smoking Teachers, Bills to pay, LOL !!! BTW skapefin, I think we must have attended the same school and had the same teachrers !! LOL

But hey, he did last 4 rounds with the great Danny Williams right ?

You know anything about boxing?

Williams is an exceptionally talented and tough boxer who's biggest problem has beent hat he is so used to fighting on the mean streets of Brixton, that he has a real habit of feeling the pressure of the biggest fights.

Some of boxing's finest reckon that if you put him and Vitali Klitchsko in a decrepit gym together, Williams would win. However, stick em in Caesar's Palace and Dr K would.

Back
Top Bottom