Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Right Now, Sitting In Front Of The TV, I Couldn't Despise Tannenbum More!

I hear ya. I'll concede the impetus on to Gase but the poor execution to TBum

I edited and added but in case you miss it. That would only have driven his trade value down.

Ajayi was their 2nd/3rd running back.

He’s awful at pass protection and catching the ball out of the backfield. He was a very inconsistent runner from week to week.

Surprised Miami got a 4th tbh.

Whilst I always welcome posts that hold Tannenbaum to account for undermining our entire franchise, threads about Ajayi have been put in the NFL forum all season

However, please feel free to create a more detailed thread focusing on all of tannebaums many failures @Vaark

Personally I dont think its too late to change out the front office before free agency.

Plus keeping him would have further worsened locker room dynamics. Team chemistry on offense went to sheet without Tannehill.

LOL Ajayi

Told the NBC crew that he thinks he got traded for 'being too open and honest.'

Yes, Jay, when you tell the coach that you aren't going to learn your job because you know you're untouchable, that's DEFINITELY too open and honest.

Whilst I always welcome posts that hold Tannenbaum to account for undermining our entire franchise, threads about Ajayi have been put in the NFL forum all season and this one is mostly talking about his on field performance

Technically this thread is about Tannenbaum who is a Dolphin.

4th round pick is a joke for a pro-bowl back that has such a low salary. Miami screwed themselves like always. The real kicker is when Miami blows that 4th round pick on a bum that never plays.

Looking back I think Gase made the right call. Our RB production improved without Ajayi, and we got rid of a problematic player with a bad knee.

Whilst I always welcome posts that hold Tannenbaum to account for undermining our entire franchise, threads about Ajayi have been put in the NFL forum all season

However, please feel free to create a more detailed thread focusing on all of tannebaums many failures @Vaark

Personally I dont think its too late to change out the front office before free agency.

*sigh* It was intended as "yet another exhibit why Tbum sucks at his job"

The Eagles defense >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Falcons defense.

The Eagles offensive play-calling >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Falcons offensive play-calling.

Also, Foles is outperforming Matt Ryan.

I haven't seen the whole game, but from what I've seen, Foles at least did a credible job as a backup.

I think the Eagles win this game drama-free with Wentz, though.

Back
Top Bottom