Road to Dolphins cleared for Reggie Nelson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Road to Dolphins cleared for Reggie Nelson

Don't kill the messenger here, BUT, a fun fact here.

In the latest Madden roster updates,

Nelson, Clemons, and Reshad Jones are all 3 rated as 75

Not killing you I play myself but seriously. Don't trust EA and their ratings at all. Also did you know EA likes to make a linebacker your long snapper in Madden 12? Just trying to show you how much to trust a game company vs reality.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

It's not the messanger, it's the message

Not killing you I play myself but seriously. Don't trust EA and their ratings at all. Also did you know EA likes to make a linebacker your long snapper in Madden 12? Just trying to show you how much to trust a game company vs reality.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Oh I know. I really think Nelson is a much better safety than either Jones or Clemons. Although our Clemons seemed capable of lining everyone up.

wasn't there talk about Sean Smith possibly moving to FS? While we are also in the market for CB's in the draft/fa?

Reggie Nelson is a natural centerfielder type safety. He has played that way since his time at Florida. Is he smart enough to make all of the calls... i doubt it. But it would be great to have someone back there that can run. To be honest, i'll be happy with any safety that can play coverage...

My standards for the position have gone down the pisser...

Any competition at that position would be nice but it makes to much sense so it probally wont happen. I can see us going after somebodies franchised kicker.

What's his recent & new salary-range expectations ... that's the BIG question. Can anyone project what his play might command?

Yeah, we need Safety help ... but the values must be realistic & fit on our Cap big-picture.

Man we shoulda just took Earl Thomas in 2010 and not be having this dilemma right now.

Meh at Reggie Nelson and Michael Griffin to be honest (though he was franchised) . . . Hell I'd rather roll with Culver/Clemmons before overpaying for a FS that isn't much of an upgrade.

I could see Nelson coming here tho with the Coyle connection.

I love an analogies as much as the next guy but what does this even mean? lol.

You're saying he is the tasty breakfast sammich that goes perfect with a steaming hot cup of coffee?

hahaha I was totally lost on this one too.

Back
Top Bottom