roll call...NJ phin fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

roll call...NJ phin fans

njfinfan said:
It is indeed. Inside the Ramada right near Warnock Dodge. Would you like to join us?

I'm going to the game this weekend.

But I will someday, hows your daughter?

I think she might be turning the corner (I hope). Thanks for asking. If you do come to the sportz bar and she's better, you'll meet her. Anyway, you should really check it out. I think you'd like it.

nj

njfinfan said:
I think she might be turning the corner (I hope). Thanks for asking. If you do come to the sportz bar and she's better, you'll meet her. Anyway, you should really check it out. I think you'd like it.

nj

Will do, my son will want to come also. I'll figure out a game. I have to wait until his HS fall baseball is over (which I'm coaching since the HS coach cannot be around due to league rules during the off season). The games end around 1:00 on a good day, 2:00 on a bad day!

It's hurting my quality Fin time!

But, I do it for the kids!

No meadowlands for you this weekend?:cry:

Nope - I won't go to that stadium anymore. I hate that Jets chant more than anyone could ever guess and ever since one fan spit on me a couple years back, I won't go there.

njfinfan said:
Nope - I won't go to that stadium anymore. I hate that Jets chant more than anyone could ever guess and ever since one fan spit on me a couple years back, I won't go there.

Yeah, my son had beer poured on his head a few years back, but two Jet fans grabbed the guy and had him kicked out. I would much rather stay home also, but my son loves to go, and we end up going in a Winnibago full of friends, even though they are Jet fans. So he has a blast!

Bless his heart. I hope he has a great time. And you enjoy too. Right now I'm hoping she's out of the hospital by game day. If she's not I may be watching it there.

Back
Top Bottom