"Ron Brown not the answer" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ron Brown not the answer"

gfx_dolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just watching the score on the nfl and thats what he came out and said. We can all trash him now.

gfx_dolfan said:
I was just watching the score on the nfl and thats what he came out and said. We can all trash him now.

Who in the hell is he?? Ronnie Brown himself?

I have more respect for the Score than TSN or Rogers Sportsnet. But they are bad bad bad with their NFL coverage and analysis. They get that coach (college football) I cant remember exactly who he is now but he is just as stupid as the rest of them.

pigskinguy said:
The guy that said it was Ron Meyer.

That would be the guy. I was typing my message when you must have posted. I had a feeling he was the one who said it. That guy is a first class tool when it comes to analysis.

Candian sports networks should stick to hockey, curling and the CFL.

I LOVE my country BUT I also read nothing into what any Candian network says.

There was a guy on my local sport radio station yesterday who said "Take the Panthers, they will easily cover the spread...the Miami Dolphins are a horrible football team and could be the worst team in the league".

I of course called them and ripped the guy a new one on-air.

Anyone givng up on Ronnie Brown 2 games into his career is a moron...kind of tells you why Ron Meyer is doing a Canadian NFL show rather then actually doing something useful.

If Ronnie goes out and tears it up for 150 yards this week, the media will be praising him. They are very fickle and like to make things look worse then they really are. The facts are that Ronnie is a ROOKIE and has only played in two games so far. They need to give him some time to gel, since he missed the majority of TC.

Nublar7 said:
If Ronnie goes out and tears it up for 150 yards this week, the media will be praising him. They are very fickle and like to make things look worse then they really are. The facts are that Ronnie is a ROOKIE and has only played in two games so far. They need to give him some time to gel, since he missed the majority of TC.
I will say to you and anyone who is using his training camp as an excuse. IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO HOLD OUT!!!

Phin-o-rama said:
42 is the answer fool.
:lol: just wanted to give you credit on that, not too sure how many people are going to get that...

Back
Top Bottom