"Ron Brown not the answer" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Ron Brown not the answer"

gfx_dolfan said:
I was just watching the score on the nfl and thats what he came out and said. We can all trash him now.
Will the Ronnie Brown negative posts EVER end!!?? The guy is a FRIKKIN rookie who missed half of training camp....wait until the end of the year.....uggghh, this is getting nauseating

phinking said:
I will say to you and anyone who is using his training camp as an excuse. IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO HOLD OUT!!!
And I will say to you it was also the front office that didn't want to pay for a 2nd overall pick.

a second overall pick that averages 2.7 YPC BBBUUUSSSTTT......

dh14evr said:

Check the stats for others in the same position and you will find roughly the same results. Its TOO BLOOMIN' EARLY to call him a bust. We need to take the panic button away from some posters.

phinking said:
I will say to you and anyone who is using his training camp as an excuse. IT WAS HIS CHOICE TO HOLD OUT!!!
So? It may have been his choice, but it is still affecting him. He hasn't had as much time preparing like Carnell had.

phinking said:
who cares why he held out, the fact is that he held out, and it's a logical excuse as to why he's making dumb rookie mistakes

dh14evr said:
Are you kidding me!!?? The guy has had 2 professional games behind a lackluster line, and you're talking about bust...look up most of the premier running backs of the leagues during their rookie year, and tell me how many yards they averaged the first few games

RevRick said:
Check the stats for others in the same position and you will find roughly the same results. Its TOO BLOOMIN' EARLY to call him a bust. We need to take the panic button away from some posters.
oops....sorry Rev...didn't see your post, yeah what you said!!

I'm sorry this thread is a little more confusing for me...
You were watching the "score on the nfl" and a nameless person said that "ron" brown is not the answer ???? HUH ??

RevRick said:

There is no need to check stats of other backs. The other day I saw someone dig up early stats for Walter Payton and Emmitt Smith. Wonderful. Secretariat came in 4th in his first race. If a highly touted horse runs forth in his debut this weekend, are we suddenly going to dismiss it and compare him to Secretariat? Ronnie Brown doesn't have Walter Payton or Emmitt Smith type ability. Nor the ability of other backs whose rookie stats have been mentioned. He will improve once he gets more carries and our line improves when we get more athletic and explosive offensive linemen. But the big picture is he lacks innate running ability. That doesn't change regardless if he misses training camp or sleeps in the team headquarters from the first day we drafted him.

It's only been TWO games....Everyone is saying we should have taken Cadillac as he is leading the NFL in rushing and Ronnie has struggled...but give it time....when Ricky gets back we will have a double threat and two guys who can take it to the house.

But the big picture is he lacks innate running ability

????? He's a RB. By your logic.... Peyton Manning isn't very effective as a QB because he hasn't put any points on the board these past TWO weeks. Ronnie's vision and footwork is better than most backs in this league. Your out of it.
I really think people say this nonsense to get a rise out of us... why else would u say something so ridiculous ?? I need to know how to ignore users can someone help me out ??

AirChambers84 said:
????? He's a RB. By your logic.... Peyton Manning isn't very effective as a QB because he hasn't put any points on the board these past TWO weeks. Ronnie's vision and footwork is better than most backs in this league. Your out of it.

Dude we seen how GREAT Ronnies foot work is VE Denver, this guy is LOST!

Back
Top Bottom