Ronnie's first td as an eagle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's first td as an eagle

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Classic old ronnie TD run made one cut and jsut bulldozed his way to a 12 yard TD, and when he got up to celebrate his demeanor just looked like he is out to prove a point.

As cheap as the contract PHI gave him...I still can't figure out why Miami didn't just keep Ronnie Brown.

Cause front office is dumb & rather bring in old rb who has been out of his prime for 4 years now

coming from the area i'll be the first of many to state that the fans of teams in the NFC east besideds redskins fans are borderline unbareable, The only advantage of ronnie going to the eagles, ( whose fans basically have zero appreciation for him) is that the philly games are always on cable here, so i get to watch him play.

He openly stated he took less money because he wanted to go to a contender. how can you blame him, he knows this team isn't getting to the superbowl in the immediate future.

Was a fan but the guy just couldn't stay healthy. I think Cameron got the most out of Ronnie till his injury came, Ronnie was having a monster year though...

Classic old ronnie TD run made one cut and jsut bulldozed his way to a 12 yard TD, and when he got up to celebrate his demeanor just looked like he is out to prove a point.
So every time this season he scores a touchdown and celebrates he's "proving a point" to the miami dolphins?

The Dolphin backfield looked old and slow last year, time to move on from R&R.........please!

R and R was a broken train folks, it still moved and traveled somewhat, but its just aint getting us very far( indianopolis) cough cough.

I said nothing about replacing him with Johnson.

In my mind, a 2nd overall pick should be special regardless of the position.

Ronnie Brown wasn't special. He'll be just another blip in Dolphins history.

I don't care that they let RB walk. He was a bust. But if they're so concerned and doubtful of Reggie and DT that they sign a scumbag of a Running back as "insurance", then they should of just kept Ronnie. Unless Ronnie truly wanted to go to a team in a better position to win.

Did you say classic Ronnie and one cut in the same sentence? Great guy, gonna miss him, but that was his problem....when it should have been one cut and go it was dance, dance, dance a not go.

Back
Top Bottom