Ronnie's first td as an eagle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ronnie's first td as an eagle

good for Ronnie, he was a good player and wasnt a distraction...he couldnt stay healthy but i hope he has success in Philly..

So every time this season he scores a touchdown and celebrates he's "proving a point" to the miami dolphins?

proving a point to everyone that he can still be a superb rb. He didn't even celebrate. but yeah man way to construe my words to make it look like your witty response makes sense.

anyone that believes that eli manning is a better QB than Marino clearly deserves zero credibility with their football related comments. Every knowledgeable giants fan in the world will agree with that too ( yeah i know its only like 15 people but still) .

exactly why i added the word old, when he first got here he hit holes injury after injury and wild cat play after wildcat play he started dancing.

why are people talking about LJ ??? i dont think he is going to contribute much here or there so whats the big deal?

proving a point to everyone that he can still be a superb rb. He didn't even celebrate. but yeah man way to construe my words to make it look like your witty response makes sense.

anyone that believes that eli manning is a better QB than Marino clearly deserves zero credibility with their football related comments. Every knowledgeable giants fan in the world will agree with that too ( yeah i know its only like 15 people but still) .

He was never a superb RB. Not then, not now.

Cause front office is dumb & rather bring in old rb who has been out of his prime for 4 years now

Right, so dumb that they build a top 3 Defense. In brought in Marshall, Bush, Bess, Fasano, Gates, Long, Pouncey, Incognito..and etc. STF..

Why are we so concern with ronnie, there was hate in the air for ronnie's injuries, running style amd more......so why are we so interested with ronnie now he's gone?

Why are we so concern with ronnie, there was hate in the air for ronnie's injuries, running style amd more......so why are we so interested with ronnie now he's gone?

Speak for yourself concerning the ronnie hate. I never hated him or his style. Don't generalize.

Speak for yourself concerning the ronnie hate. I never hated him or his style. Don't generalize.

Thank you. Everyone on this board said Ronnie and Ricky were washed up players that were broken down and slow. Yet now for some reason we are scraping the bottom of the barrel for old washed up RB's, and kicking the tires of anyone who is not retired.

A little contradicting if you ask me.

According to Sidd rosenairbag ...neither wanted to stay because we "screwed " Ronnie out of some incentive that he was 19 yards away from getting...all teams do dirty **** like that

[video]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d821b9fc5/Eagles-RB-rumbles-for-a-touchdown[/video]
The link to the TD ^

I think they'll be looking to pick up a RB, RT, & ??? on Final Cuts. An injury in those weak areas will cripple us.

I am so sick of stupid people. Who the F#@& thinks that Ronnie brown is not special? This was the one bright spot in our offense. We have just had bone head offensive coordinators that don't know their own name half the time. I guarantee Ronnie with a decent coordinator and quarterback can do some damage and I will laugh at you dumb F#@%s when he has those games where he goes off and then people come on here and say maybe we shouldn't have gotten rid of him....?! Man, I love my Dolphins but i wonder about our fans sometimes.........STOOPPIIDD!!

good luck to the guy..but on the eagles arent exactly looking like a dream team are they? can vick have an awesome year again?

Back
Top Bottom