Rookie of the Year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie of the Year

DolFan707 said:
2005 PEPSI NFL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR FINALISTSSHAWNE MERRIMANLBSan Diego ChargersLOFA TATUPULBSeattle SeahawksODELL THURMANLBCincinnati BengalsDE MARCUS WARELBDallas CowboysCARNELL WILLIAMSRBTampa Bay Buccaneers

I can not believe we gave these guys up!?!?

WTF?... :confused: ...you've got to be kidding me. I don't see any problem with the guy we got. If we had to do last years draft again, I'd want Ronnie Brown again. I wonder if the 49'ers or Brown fans are wishing they had picked someone else.

Phin said:
WTF?... :confused: ...you've got to be kidding me. I don't see any problem with the guy we got. If we had to do last years draft again, I'd want Ronnie Brown again. I wonder if the 49'ers or Brown fans are wishing they had picked someone else.

agree 100%, im sick of this we shouldn't of pick rb ****.. :fire:

you guys are correct. I can not believe I thought he was so bad. I just get so mad when he fumbles the ball...

be patient, this guy is a stud. he's definatly no sammy smith.

the key is that he fits into saban's system... :dolphins:

You need to wait a few years before you can say those other guys are better or not. I think Ronnie is going to have a great career. Caddy has better natural running ability but Ronnie is faster and a load to bring down. He has hands like a WR and he's good in pass protection.

You have to give the award to Caddy. Ronnie is better IMO, but they dont give awards for "the best player that had to split time with an all pro and therefore didnt get much stats and not much media attention". Therefore Caddy deserve it. The media doesnt hate us.

DolFan707 said:
you guys are correct. I can not believe I thought he was so bad. I just get so mad when he fumbles the ball...
he fumbled four times caddy fumbled 3 with 1 more today shaun alexander fumbled 5 tiki 1 time larry johnson 5 times :confused:

oliver25 said:
agree 100%, im sick of this we shouldn't of pick rb ****.. :fire:

A RB was needed in the system..hence RB. RW was still being a complete knucklehead in hamanamana land.

Back
Top Bottom