Rookies Must Earn Logo on Helmet - Gase | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookies Must Earn Logo on Helmet - Gase

Exactly.

We benched Ajayi, Parker, and Maxwell last year.

I don't think he's the type of coach that plays games with grown men.

Everyday there's reason after reason why this man is the right Coach of the Miami Dolphins.

He has reasons for why he does things and players will respect it. It has lead to results which confirms he knows what he is doing which increases the trust of the players.

I like it. Lots of colleges do stuff like this so it's not really new to most kids coming into the NFL. This just gives them a goal to focus on and helps build their loyalty to the team. I'm sure the UDFA's who don't make the team will recall with pride the day they earned their logo. I'm sure the new guys who make the team will also look at that as the first day they feel they really became a part of the team. The Dolphins aren't just some team ... we're one of the great teams in NFL history, and to be a part of this organization means something. It's not to be taken lightly, nor is it given out just for showing up.

Different things I guess motivate others than how I look at it. This reminds me of my college coach whom tried some of the same stuff on the rookies my sophmore year when he demanded 2 athletes to a locker. I was not on board with that type of stuff and look as it as petty. Its pretty clear if you're varsity material or not and in the end its whos on the starting line that counts not some helmet logo or stinky locker.

Although, not everyone will make the team. Ford and one of the DTs could easily go. (I think Ford makes the team over Carroo or JakeemTBH)
Huh??
You smoking some good ****? Carroo and Jakeem both will have to flounder immensely to lose their roster spots to Ford. I just don't see it.

Huh??
You smoking some good ****? Carroo and Jakeem both will have to flounder immensely to lose their roster spots to Ford. I just don't see it.
Jakeem can definitely lose his spot to Ford. It's just a matter of time honestly.

Huh??

You really think Jakeem (who you can easily notice I'm a fan of) and Leonte are guaranteed spots? lol

I love Jakeem and is ability unfortunately he probably has the worst hands on the team receiver wise.
On top of that, we have Drake that is actually taking his punt responsibilities as we speak and was great at returning kicks lol

We aren't and don't need to keep a one trick pony..So is it quite possible he doesn't make? Yes of course

Carroo's name has been floating around in recent days as well.

Our Coach will ultimately pick the best players.

He doesn't care about their draft status.

I think you're discrediting Ford way more than he should be.

The guy's a hell of a football player who ran a slow 40.

I watched a ton of VT games and he was always a stud with decent at best QBs.

I bet most on here don't think Jakeem and Carroo are locks.

Ford has just the same chance as them.

May the best man win.

Between Grant and Carroo, Ford had 29 yds less and a Td.

I'm kind of shocked you're so convinced they make the team.

It's def possible but to say it's far fetched is going a little too far.

Back
Top Bottom