Rose Bowl: USC vs. Michigan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose Bowl: USC vs. Michigan

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Should be a great game. Of course I like SC 24-21. Early thoughts?

Stacks said:
Should be a great game. Of course I like SC 24-21. Early thoughts?
well I going to be honest if Carr loses to USC he should be fired. Losing 3 out of the 4 rose bowls would be bad enough, but losing to a USC team that lost to two unranked PAC-10 teams that would sad.That being said USC does have talent and Michigan must be prepared after the letdown of not playing in the NC game. I say Hart and Henne have a great game ,and Michigan gets pressure on Booty. Michigan wins 28-14.

My heart is with USC, but my mind says Ohio is a well rested and proven team.

I'm predicting Ohio 34 USC 24 - but I'd be happy if USC won.

Rafiki said:
My heart is with USC, but my mind says Ohio is a well rested and proven team.

I'm predicting Ohio 34 USC 24 - but I'd be happy if USC won.

Ohio? WTF you smokin'?

Rafiki said:
Doh. My bad, replace Ohio with Michigan :infins:

:lol:

By the way, I want USC to win this thing, although I think Michigan has the tools to dominate.

HysterikiLL said:
:lol:

By the way, I want USC to win this thing, although I think Michigan has the tools to dominate.

As much as I hate Ohio State I think it would be funny if Michigan crushes USC and OSU crushes Florida

Then we watch Michigan fans complain that they should have been in the NC game. (I Think they should be)

Alex44 said:
As much as I hate Ohio State I think it would be funny if Michigan crushes USC and OSU crushes Florida

Then we watch Michigan fans complain that they should have been in the NC game. (I Think they should be)

Not trying to hijack the thread or anything- but if Michigan had gone to the National Championship and lost would there be any less contraversy?

And if Michigan had gone to the National Championship and Won, could the argument then be made that the title should be shared?

Rafiki said:
Not trying to hijack the thread or anything- but if Michigan had gone to the National Championship and lost would there be any less contraversy?

And if Michigan had gone to the National Championship and Won, could the argument then be made that the title should be shared?

Thats a valid point.

But for everyone that says 'that was Michigans NC game against OSU and they lost' last time I checked the NC game isnt played on the teams home field...

We need some sort of playoff even if its just the top 4 teams IMO

Anyway I do see Michigan winning this game vs USC even if its not by a lot.

IMO, this game is going to be the best Bowl game out of them all. Even better than the National Championship game. Should be a classic.

Vertical Limit said:
IMO, this game is going to be the best Bowl game out of them all. Even better than the National Championship game. Should be a classic.

i agree go trojans!

Michigan will win the game, the Trojans couldn't beat Oregon State for cryin' out loud, then they stink up the joint against the UCLA Bruins, what makes you think they can beat a good Michigan team? All I keep hearing is how good the SEC is the best conference, I say baloney, the Big Ten is the best.

Back
Top Bottom