Rose Bowl: USC vs. Michigan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose Bowl: USC vs. Michigan

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
Michigan will win the game, the Trojans couldn't beat Oregon State for cryin' out loud, then they stink up the joint against the UCLA Bruins, what makes you think they can beat a good Michigan team? All I keep hearing is how good the SEC is the best conference, I say baloney, the Big Ten is the best.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
Michigan will win the game, the Trojans couldn't beat Oregon State for cryin' out loud, then they stink up the joint against the UCLA Bruins, what makes you think they can beat a good Michigan team? All I keep hearing is how good the SEC is the best conference, I say baloney, the Big Ten is the best.
DonShula84 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol:
:yeahthat::roflmao:

How dare you compare ANY conference (including the NFL) to the almighty SEC?? You must be a fool!!! HAHAHA!! Have I ever told you about our in-conference schedule??? IT'S BRUTAL!!

I see the Comedians are out in full force.

Michigan by 10+

Stacks said:
How dare you compare ANY conference (including the NFL) to the almighty SEC?? You must be a fool!!! HAHAHA!! Have I ever told you about our in-conference schedule??? IT'S BRUTAL!!
it's nothing compared to the mighty Pac 10!

Honestly it should be a good game.

It really depends on which USC team shows up. If they look like they did against UCLA or Oregon State then they get KILLED bad. If they show up and play (which I think they will - Pete Carroll is a great College coach) then it will be which ever team turns the ball over the least.

Stacks said:
:lol:

Sec > Big 10

When was the last time the big 10 had 4 or 5 teams with National Championship hopes at least midway through the season? Enough said.

Your not honestly going to try and debate that are you? No one else is exaggerating nearly as much as you have been, in every thread . That I've seen anyway.

Motion said:
Your not honestly going to try and debate that are you? No one else is exaggerating nearly as much as you have been, in every thread . That I've seen anyway.

Didn't you make a thread debating that Florida should be #1 over Ohio State? I mean I completely understand why. But to some that could be taken as an exaggeration.

Anyway, back to the Rose Bowl. I think this is going to be the best bowl game of them all. Funny how it ended up being Big 10/Pac 10 even with the stupid BCS.

Stacks said:
Didn't you make a thread debating that Florida should be #1 over Ohio State? I mean I completely understand why. But to some that could be taken as an exaggeration.

:lol: Did you even read that thread?

I didn't write anything it. I just posted an article about one of the voters, who is a known Gator Hater, who voted them #1.

Of all people I would think you could sense sarcasm since you such an expert at using it.

Motion said:
:lol: Did you even read that thread?

I didn't write anything it. I just posted an article about one of the voters, who is a known Gator Hater, who voted them #1.

Of all people I would think you could sense sarcasm since you such an expert at using it.

What's sarcasm? And if you can use it, why can't I? HUH DOLPHAN MOTION?? I thought we were both Phin fans?? Stop treating me like an animal.

So we all know that the SEC is brutal and can really only be contested by the football machines from CYBERBALL (maybe). But unfortunately this is not an SEC thread. Back to the big game. I think it's crazy that Michigan is dark blue and SC is dark red. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom