Ruddy to the Patriots? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ruddy to the Patriots?

JPhinfan86 said:
No I didn't take offense, and the cry thing was sarcasm....its cool.
No it's not cool :yell: . Continue fighting...... please? :D

:jk:

Sorry to go off topic, but could someone please tell me where to find the "upload photo" link? I've scanned the UserCP to no avail, this new site set up has thrown me for a bit of a loop. Thanks.

JPhinfan86 said:
Sorry to go off topic, but could someone please tell me where to find the "upload photo" link? I've scanned the UserCP to no avail, this new site set up has thrown me for a bit of a loop. Thanks.

Sorry I don't know! I'm lucky I can type! :D

Eternal Optomists SUCK!

enigmatics said:
Only thing that's LONG is that unfactual diatribe you just went on about the Fins run defense getting run on. Where do you people come from?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!?! For a Fins fan you surely haven't watched much of the team if you think they'll get run on, and by that Patriots O-line no less.

Gimme a break with the dramatics people. Some fans should just be forced to sit in a room with no contact to the outside world right up until game time of week 1 that way the skys don't fall and hell on earth doesn't errupt because of a weird offseason.
You eternal optomists make me sick. I call them as I see them, while far too many people like yourself are traveling around with blinders on. If you don't like it, tough crappo! :rolleyes:

No matter that we have the same coach in Bumstedt, and pretty much cast of characters that have failed us down the stretch the last 5 or 6 years. A QB controversy(Jay/AJ), a WR with plenty to still prove to everyone(Boston), a new offensive line in front of my favorite fin that can't seem to stay off the weed, and will be suspended for 4 games for his next positive piss test. Wally threatening to hold out, Seau, Zack, Bowens not getting any younger, but are getting slower. :(

Added to that the Patriots have gotten even better if at all possible(Wilfork(R-Miami), Dillon, Traylor, Ben Watson(R-Ga). :fire: They have retained all their key coaches, and players(Law will be back), while we have a rookie offensive coordinator calling our plays this season.

The fact is, we may not even be the 2nd best team in our division right now.

Yeah, the sky IS falling pal, watch your head.:shakeno: :roflmao:

PhinFan2006 said:
You eternal optomists make me sick. I call them as I see them, while far too many people like yourself are traveling around with blinders on. If you don't like it, tough crappo! :rolleyes:

No matter that we have the same coach in Bumstedt, and pretty much cast of characters that have failed us down the stretch the last 5 or 6 years. A QB controversy(Jay/AJ), a WR with plenty to still prove to everyone(Boston), a new offensive line in front of my favorite fin that can't seem to stay off the weed, and will be suspended for 4 games for his next positive piss test. Wally threatening to hold out, Seau, Zack, Bowens not getting any younger, but are getting slower. :(

Added to that the Patriots have gotten even better if at all possible(Wilfork(R-Miami), Dillon, Traylor, Ben Watson(R-Ga). :fire: They have retained all their key coaches, and players(Law will be back), while we have a rookie offensive coordinator calling our plays this season.

The fact is, we may not even be the 2nd best team in our division right now.

Yeah, the sky IS falling pal, watch your head.:shakeno: :roflmao:
See this is what happens when people forget to take their prozac. You make it sound like all of the pats acquisitions are sure things. If you actually looked at the facts you would realize that gaining Traylor and Wilfork does not make up for losing Ted Washington. As a UM fan and student I have watched Wilforj for the past couple of years and he was never a great at playing the run (See the UF game last year). I am not saying that he will be a bust (personally I wish we had drafted him) but he wont be as good as Washington was in his rookie year. Washington was the main reason up the pats were able to bottle up Stephen Davis in the Super Bowl. The loss of Washington could hurt their run D which is what makes their D so effective (especially against us). If they cant force us into 3rd and longs they wont be able to use their awesome blitz as often. And what is bad about having something to prove, when Ricky came here he had something to prove and he ran for 1800 yards. Yeah and it really sucks that we have a new offensive line because last years was so effective. I mean we signed a great pulling guard who helped his team have one of the best running attacks in the league and drafted a possible future pro-browler to play RT. As for Watson, just because he went to georgia doesnt mean he is the next randy mcmichael, he may be good or he may suck. Although the Pats recent track record at drafting TE's hasnt been that great.

Maybe the sky is falling in your world but in reality the fins are fine.

You have to ask yourself... after the Bucs won the SuperBowl and after they improved their defense in the offseason and after everyone was clammoring about the magnificent Gruden coaching... what happened? People figured them out. It's the NFL, people. The Patriots are now the most analyzed team in the NFL. Every team and every coach has been studying their every move over the last 16 games. It doesn;t matter how great the coach is. Every coach in the NFL is great in their own right. Next year, BB will have to organize something totally different than he did last year to survive. And it has to work. Becasue his team is not laced with talent. You guys don't really think...with all that we know about how the NFL works today and with all that we know about NFL history... that the Patriots will actually win the SB again, do you? I mean seriously. They barely beat the Panthers. They barely beat the Titans. They barely beat the Dolphins. This is not the 1999 Rams folks. And people were saying the same thing about them... Lets get real here.

A brown lamp---
Great comments couldnt have said better myself. Pats wont win the superbowl. Does anyone remember with the same coach and good players 2 years ago they won the superbowl and how good were they the year after that. It is extremely diff to win back to back especially in todays nfl. On paper they look like a sure thing but wasnt Tampa Bay almost a shew in for last years superbowl after they won it the year before and New England the year before that.... Oh and what is all this Boston needs to prove blah blah blah he has been effective every year. Look at his stats and show me where he hasnt succeded. Last I checked he has always paced atleast 1000 yds. Over 500 in the 8 game season and over 900 in his 14 game season. 1000 yds is tough and he was doing in on bum teams with bum qbs and with everyone naggin on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR CRAZY they are so good.

Back
Top Bottom