Ruddy to the Patriots? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ruddy to the Patriots?

shalafi3455 said:
what makes you think that our line is any better than there's is?

You put HIS words in my mouth, I haven't said anything about our o-line yet.

JPhinfan86 said:
Yea, agreed Muck. I don't understand what people seem to see in Dillion. Maybe before when he was young, but now he'll be just as ineffective as Kevin Faulk and Antwain Smith.

Two words, Bill Bellichick. Don't underestimate his brain.

JPhinfan86 said:
You put HIS words in my mouth, I haven't said anything about our o-line yet.

This is what you had said about there line!
"This new O-line should have to prove itself before they are given a solid status, that goes for any team."

That was why I said that! I don't see why they have to prove them selves, didn't they only lose one starter on the O-line? IMO they have the best coach in the league and he will find away to get them in the playoffs again!

Oh ok, next time quote him to avoid confusion :lol:.

Justasportsfan said:
Two words, Bill Bellichick. Don't underestimate his brain.
Billichick's brain has nothing to do with Corey Dillion's diminished ability as an exclusive feature back (that's most of the talk i've heard about this situation). I could maybe see what you mean if you'd say using him in the mix of Smith and Faulk, but as the main back on 80% of the downs he's not what he used to be.

Billichick's brain has nothing to do with Corey Dillion's diminished ability as an exclusive feature back (that's most of the talk i've heard about this situation). I could maybe see what you mean if you'd say using him in the mix of Smith and Faulk, but as the main back on 80% of the downs he's not what he used to be.[/QUOTE]

I don't agree that Dillion is that diminished but even so they have not had any kind of running game the last three years and still won 2 SB! If he is even a 1200 yard back he will be an improvment!

JPhinfan86 said:
Yea, agreed Muck. I don't understand what people seem to see in Dillion. Maybe before when he was young, but now he'll be just as ineffective as Kevin Faulk and Antwain Smith.

JPhinfan86 said:
Billichick's brain has nothing to do with Corey Dillion's diminished ability as an exclusive feature back (that's most of the talk i've heard about this situation). I could maybe see what you mean if you'd say using him in the mix of Smith and Faulk, but as the main back on 80% of the downs he's not what he used to be. .

My point is that you don't see what BB see's in Dillon. With all due respect I'd take BB opinion of Dillon over yours. If Dillon stays healthy, he's way better than Antwain Smith and if you remember the Pats won a sb w/ A Smith as their starting rb. Dillon is no joke if BB can bring him back from the dead just like Boston will be a problem for every team the fins faceif he pans out.

Justasportsfan said:
My point is that you don't see what BB see's in Dillon. With all due respect I'd take BB opinion of Dillon over yours. If Dillon stays healthy, he's way better than Antwain Smith and if you remember the Pats won a sb w/ A Smith as their starting rb. Dillon is no joke if BB can bring him back from the dead just like Boston will be a problem for every team the fins faceif he pans out.

Well said! :clap:

I agree Dillion is better then Smith also....I just don't think he's a lock for over 1,200 yards this year simply because his names Corey Dillion. I honestly don't see a Pro Bowl year like many have projected. He still has something left in the tank, but he's not a fully charged rookie either.

JPhinfan86 said:
I agree Dillion is better then Smith also....I just don't think he's a lock for over 1,200 yards this year simply because his names Corey Dillion. I honestly don't see a Pro Bowl year like many have projected. He still has something left in the tank, but he's not a fully charged rookie either.
He doesn't have to have a 1,200 yds for them to be a force. He only needs to keep defenses honest. I hope he bumps head with BB and cause a Ty Law type of situation. :D

JPhinfan86 said:

No I don't by any stretch think he will be a probowler because 1200 is nothing in the league any more! To make the Pro Bowl you need around 1500!
If you think of what they have done with a guy that didn't even have 700 yards rushing! With Faulk 618 and Smith 582 they need two guys to get to 1200! Think of what they will be like if they have one guy that can get 1200 on his own!

Justasportsfan said:
He doesn't have to have a 1,200 yds for them to be a force. He only needs to keep defenses honest. I hope he bumps head with BB and cause a Ty Law type of situation.

Once again, my statement was "Corey Dillion isn't what he used to be". NOT "Corey Dillion will be a worthless waste of roster space". I'm saying he won't be all-pro, not saying he'll be total crap.

JPhinfan86 said:
Once again, my statement was "Corey Dillion isn't what he used to be". NOT "Corey Dillion will be a worthless waste of roster space". I'm saying he won't be all-pro, not saying he'll be total crap.

He doesn't need to make the Pro Bowl to make that team better than it was last year!

Dude, don't cry. I didn't see that you posted in between my reply and Justas response. I went back and quoted him it'll be ok haha :lol:

JPhinfan86 said:
Dude, don't cry. I didn't see that you posted in between my reply and Justas response. I went back and quoted him it'll be ok haha :lol:

Wow dude easy who's crying! We're just chatting is all! Not a big deal! I was just responding to what you wrote to Justas is all! Sorry if you took offense to it! I didn't mean it that way!

JPhinfan86 said:
Dude, don't cry. I didn't see that you posted in between my reply and Justas response. I went back and quoted him it'll be ok haha !

shalafi3455 said:
Wow dude easy who's crying! We're just chatting is all! Not a big deal! I was just responding to what you wrote to Justas is all! Sorry if you took offense to it! I didn't mean it that way!

Do I have this effect on posters? Hope I didn't cause that.

Who am I kidding :eat:

Back
Top Bottom