Rueben Randle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rueben Randle

Pass Rusher if he is there followed by a top LT if one is left followed by Alshon Jeffrey (never drops a pass)

WRs and Pass Rushers available in the 2nd

WR
Stephen Hill - If St Louis does not take him at the top of the rd., I think there is a good chance he falls to us:up:
Mohamed Sanu - compared to Hakeem Nicks
Reuben Randle - lacks great burst out of his breaks, but height/weight and deceptive speed are great
Alshon Jefferies - if he can get his head screwed on and keep his weight down, he could be something special

Pass Rushers(DE/OLB)
DE
Vinny Curry - uses his arm length to keep OTs off balance in the rush. Solid in the run game.
Cam Johnson - has versatility to play in a 34 or 43 defense, should mature as a pass rusher
Andre Branch - Comes with that "P" word - potential. A lot of upside
OLB
Ronnell Lewis - Attitude and effort along with physical ability
Courtney Upshaw - really hurt himself by not performing at the combine, but there is no denying his production.

Of those WR's, Jeffrey is the only one that makes me nervous. I'd be very happy with the other three.

Of those pass rushers, Curry and Upshaw are the only two I'd consider.

WR
Stephen Hill - If St Louis does not take him at the top of the rd., I think there is a good chance he falls to us:up:
Mohamed Sanu - compared to Hakeem Nicks
Reuben Randle - lacks great burst out of his breaks, but height/weight and deceptive speed are great
Alshon Jefferies - if he can get his head screwed on and keep his weight down, he could be something special

Pass Rushers(DE/OLB)
DE
Vinny Curry - uses his arm length to keep OTs off balance in the rush. Solid in the run game.
Cam Johnson - has versatility to play in a 34 or 43 defense, should mature as a pass rusher
Andre Branch - Comes with that "P" word - potential. A lot of upside
OLB
Ronnell Lewis - Attitude and effort along with physical ability
Courtney Upshaw - really hurt himself by not performing at the combine, but there is no denying his production.

I disagree that Upshaw hurt himself by not performing at the combine. I think he hurt himself by weighing 279 lbs at his pro day. It is potential red flag if he cannot control his weight.

Rams are likely taking 2 WR with their 3 early picks anyhow, so we may not get a WR in the 2nd....

With you all the brother. Randle has serious potential to be a gamebreaker. Praying he's there at the 10th pick.

I disagree that Upshaw hurt himself by not performing at the combine. I think he hurt himself by weighing 279 lbs at his pro day. It is potential red flag if he cannot control his weight.
I think when opted out at the Combine, that is when the red flags went up. People were saying that you have this stage to perform and show people what you are all about and you choose not to? And then when they showed him on the tube, he looked like a deer-in-the-headlights. I think his weight at his Pro-Day just reinforced the impression that was already present.

* edited that, may fingers do not coincide with my mind when I type

Last edited by a moderator:
With you all the brother. Randle has serious potential to be a gamebreaker. Praying he's there at the 10th pick.

Very underrated. People forget that for his entire career, his 2 Qbs were Jordan Jefferson and Jarret Lee. The fact that he managed to put up stats at all is impressive considering who was passing the ball.

I want either Curry, Randell, or Upshaw. Then a RT and BPA in round 3.

i'd like our next three picks to include one or all of the following:
osemele / sanu / ronnel lewis.

Back
Top Bottom