Rumors Ricky will come out of retirement | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors Ricky will come out of retirement

MostValuableGM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
On the Orlando Magic message board on RealGM.com, there are rumors speculating that he will return to Miami and reconsider his retirement on Friday 7/30. An announcement should acknowlege his return. I hope he didnt quite becuse he's addicted to weed. However it is very slim that this rumor will formulate.

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=263297

~MVGM

No way. He faces hefty fines and a 4 game suspension if he does. Plus, with his admitting to using a masking agent you can bet his future drug tests will be much more stringent making it impossible for him to continue using marijuana. He enjoys his reefer much more than he enjoys football so there is no way he will change his mind.

I hope he just stays gone and this team starts to realize getting players that want to win more than anything else in life is the way to go.

I'm soured on Ricky and it would definitely change the season if he came back almost asmuch as if he just goes away.

He let everybody down when he decided to leave the team one week before the start of training camp. He obviously didn`t care enough to let the team in on his decision months ago......when he had already made up his mind about retiring. I hope we get all the $$ we can back from him. Good riddance!

Ricky doesn't want media attention, so why would he pull a ****ed up joke to get it. It's not only wrong but, whoever made it up is retarded.

We don't need Ricky. Ricky needed us. I don't want my kids to cheer for a weed addict and to be honest I don't want to either. This is more than just football.

Ricky wasn't retiring IMO. He was running from 3 failed drug tests and in incoming suspension.

Drfletcherdc said:
We don't need Ricky. Ricky needed us. I don't want my kids to cheer for a weed addict and to be honest I don't want to either. This is more than just football.
Very well said. This is more than football. When I first heard the retirement news, I was mad because I had SB aspirations. Now I am almost ashamed that I cheered for him, defended him and his "oddness", and thought he was an idol to be looked up to. This is more than just football. RW has more problems than having Dolphin fans mad at him, he lost everyones respect as a person.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Ricky wasn't retiring IMO. He was running from 3 failed drug tests and in incoming suspension.

Mike, i like ya man. dont blow it. read what ricky said. out.

Drfletcherdc said:
DOLFANMIKE said:
NLude33 said:
Very well said. This is more than football. When I first heard the retirement news, I was mad because I had SB aspirations. Now I am almost ashamed that I cheered for him, defended him and his "oddness", and thought he was an idol to be looked up to. This is more than just football. RW has more problems than having Dolphin fans mad at him, he lost everyones respect as a person.
Amen to you all!

Even though he faces 4 games out that is still alot cheaper then him to pay 8 mill he would be stupid to pay back that kind of money

I find some peoples logic a bit off base. I don't feel that he quit for the mary-jane. I really feel that he was through with football. I still don't fault him for that. i do however fault him for his timing. It's funny how everyone seemed to look the other way when he was caught twice before for smoking pot, but now that he retired and was caught a third time everyone wants to pick up their pitchforks and bash him for it. i understand some people are gonna have an issue with smoking pot. I feel that they have that right as much as someone does who wants to do it. I am very open minded though.

Back
Top Bottom