Rumors Ricky will come out of retirement | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumors Ricky will come out of retirement

I've been here before. A very close family member did the same thing and acted the same way. It's a sickness. :shakeno: I've thought hard about this, and hope Ricky can get the help he needs, and someday be a productive NFL player again. By no means am I defending his actions, I feel they were dead wrong! :yell: But this man needs help, and if he is given another chance by the Fins, and gets the needed medical care, I'll support his comeback to the team. Without the medical care, NO WAY!!!!

You know it was kinda funny, the other day when I was listening to WQAM (I think it was the Hank show) and someone called in and said they saw Ashton Kutcher and a camera crew walking around the Dolphins complex........you know that show Punk'D that he does?

Wouldn't that be some sh*t????? Not saying it's true, but it was kind of funny to think about nonetheless and at the least the caller had a good sense of humor.

Whether or not he decides to come back, he is still an imbecile who has no respect for anyone but himself. He's totally unaccountable and lacking moral fiber or responsibility. He has no shame. If he wanted to come back, what kind of message does it send to have someone like this be a focal point? How can you trust him not to quit during a difficult day when he's getting hit too much or it's just too hot.

Be gone with him and his loathsome attitude.

I am supprised more people haven't lost some of the anger they have towards this topic. I was/am a huge Williams fan. I went through a mixture of emotions after hearing of his retirement. I was mad, i fealt betrayed and hurt. I went home after work and drank. i was in mourning. lol I have come to terms with it though. I will always be upset about his timing, but not about his decision. How many of you out there can honestly say that you would be willing to go through the training in the summer that he does and take the hits that he does. i know the money is great. i always wanted to be a professional athlete myself. I also know the kind of beating you can take from being one. I am a big guy. 6'5" and i tip the scales at 260 and am muscular. I played football in highschool and had offers for college, but in highschool alone I incurred injuries that still bother me to this day. So i understand not wanting that. Whether you agree with his Pot smoking or his want to travel or not, it's not your decision it is his and I feel that you have to respect what someone wants. To each his own. Once again i am not condoneing his timing. In that he screwed his team, butif you are gonna degrade him do it for that, not for what he feels in his heart will make him happy. I am still a fan and always will be. I wont forget how happy i was from watching you run over defenders and rack up 1800 plus yards in a season. You were a joy to watch and you will be missed. Good luck Ricky. I hope you find the joy you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom