Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

Maybe they have a deal in place for June first.
Logically, this makes the most sense. We haven't visited with any WR drafted. OBJ is a veteran. I think he can show up in June and be ready by September. Plus, these diva types absolutely hate mini camps. He would be fine knowing he has a deal in his pocket and can waltz in here in June.

I need to know more about his health status before signing him. I know he’s a number 3 but we don’t need another Armstead situation where he’s unavailable half the year.
Right, you have to put your staff's eyes on him. He has to pass physicals. He's just 31 and could still have plenty of gas left in the tank. I wouldn't pay him like a star, but I feel like there's merit to a one-year deal where he can prove himself again.

Right, you have to put your staff's eyes on him. He has to pass physicals. He's just 31 and could still have plenty of gas left in the tank. I wouldn't pay him like a star, but I feel like there's merit to a one-year deal where he can prove himself again.
Hes 31, not much left to prove, hes got 2 maybe 3 very mediocre years of football left in him. And he gets hurt ALOT.

I think if we do sign OBJ it's partly a publicity stunt. The FO has to know there are more talented options to be had, that have alot more tred left on the tires, for much less money.

Back
Top Bottom