Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumour: OBJ to Miami Confirmed to be a rumor

I'll believe it when I see it, Tyreek is no stranger to trying to make people go crazy on social media

GIF by UnionDocs

Anything is possible but this goes on every year at this time.....if we get him then we get him

Rumour has it that this rumour has been confirmed.

That's not true
Why he useding free agents,hurt players or trade players to cover up his weaknesses in draft. We will be losing more good players next yr. At best wildcard GM. He can't take team to next level. He been w dolphins 20 plus yr w same result.

Last edited:
Why he useding free agents hurt or trade players to cover up his weaknesses. We will be losing more good players next yr.
First of all, we've had hardly any draft picks the last 2 years and the guys he drafted in 2019 just got record paydays in FA.

I'm not telling you Grier is the best but he is far from the worst GM.

If Miami pays the guy $11-13m like we have been seeing rumors of I will be highly POed. Dude is injury prone at this point in his career. Having Chubb, Armstead and then OBJ collective making about $50m knowing they will all likely miss time due to injuries at some point would be complete roster mismanagement setting us up for the same mess we suffered at the end of this year.
I agree.

No to mention, we could sign a solid starter on the OL for less than that...

Back
Top Bottom