Russsell is better than Quinn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Russsell is better than Quinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Lou

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
If you watched the 2 qbs matched head to head in their bowl game Brady looked lost out there against LSU's defense. Jamarcus Russell looked much better. I wouldn't waste our first round pick on Brady. He isnt worth it. How many big games did he win at Notre Dame ? Don't even say Michigan State because they aren't good enough to be called even a quality win. :rolleyes:

I think this belongs in the draft forum

If you watched the 2 qbs matched head to head in their bowl game Brady looked lost out there against LSU's defense. Jamarcus Russell looked much better. I wouldn't waste our first round pick on Brady. He isnt worth it. How many big games did he win at Notre Dame ? Don't even say Michigan State because they aren't good enough to be called even a quality win. :rolleyes:

Draft forum

The same can be said about P. Manning, ohhh wait, he just won the SB

What kinda logic is that?

Shall we compare LSU's Defense with ND's?

Supporting cast plays a big factor.

how many big games did peyton manning win at tennessee??? quinn is the man, great lets draft another daunte culpepper when we already have a one perfect

:lol:

Such a stupid stupid reason to think Russell is better. Russell played against NDs defense, Quinn played against LSU's defense. LSU's defense > ND's defense. It's like night and day to compare the two defenses.

Look at Russell's stats in big SEC games, he wasnt exactly lights out against top competition.

It takes a team to win a bowl game, not one player. LSU was a better team end of story in ND had a good defense they wouldn't have put up that many points.

And if you watched Joey Harrington face Tom Brady head to head in the second Miami-NE matchup of the season, you would say the same about Harrington over Brady.

But that is why it is, quite frankly, stupid to trust in QB-vs-QB individual game matchups, and even more stupid to judge a quarterback based on one game.

I suppose leaf was better than manning too?..lol

Draft forum

The same can be said about P. Manning, ohhh wait, he just won the SB

Brady Quinn isn't even in the same catagory as Peyton. Quinn plays a weak as schedule, and didn't beat any of the good team they did manage to play. Peyton placed in the SEC. He won big games, he just didn't beat FLORIDA. I think you may be mentally ill you think Quinn will amount to half as much as Peyton at the NFL level. It's really a moot point anyways because we won't be drafting him.

Brady Quinn isn't even in the same catagory as Peyton. Quinn plays a weak as schedule, and didn't beat any of the good team they did manage to play. Peyton placed in the SEC. He won big games, he just didn't beat FLORIDA. I think you may be mentally ill you think Quinn will amount to half as much as Peyton at the NFL level. It's really a moot point anyways because we won't be drafting him.

Where did he even imply that he felt that?

I don't recall him saying anything comparing Manning to Quinn. Think before you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom