Ryan Tannehill and the deep ball, Elite??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill and the deep ball, Elite???

That can't be correct. I just read an article on SI where they put Tannehill in the "below average" category...& used QBR as a main reason as to why. I was gonna post it just to troll people but I think pretty much everyone knows where I've always stood on Tannehill.

they've moved onto other nitpicks I think. I'm still waiting on objective proof from them about the sacks all being his fault.

I think they've moved on to other sites lol is it considered calling someone out if they have been awol?

I think they've moved on to other sites lol is it considered calling someone out if they have been awol?

If Jonathan Martin slams his lunch tray but nobody is around to see it, does it still make a sound?

No callouts whatsoever that's our rule. If you start adding exceptions it gets murky

Of all of last season that deep TD pass to Still in SD is what I remember most. That was an elite throw, no question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a dime. Amazing throw. Tannehill has had a rough road but that tough SOB keeps getting better. Let's see what happens with J Thomas in the mix.

Do we're quoting articles that include David Carr's 2017 sack numbers? Interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No callouts whatsoever that's our rule. If you start adding exceptions it gets murky

South Beach is too warm for snowmen... easily melt. And it's about time for any phin phans in the closet to remove their paper bags.

:up:

:brewskis:

Back
Top Bottom