Ryan Tannehill is growing a mustache | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill is growing a mustache

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
@cover32_MIA: BREAKING: Ryan Tannehill plans to grow a mustache. Probably the worst decision he has made all year.

Uh Oh... Considering the Dolphins' history with mustaches, this can't be good news...

wannystache-1.jpg

tony-1.jpg

thank god the media enough money to make sure they can continue to bring us this sort of vital breaking news lol

thank god the media enough money to make sure they can continue to bring us this sort of vital breaking news lol

FH's favorite beat reporter actually broke the news on the Tweet machine, but I didn't want to quote him. :)

Hard picturing him with a mustache.

I support this decision. I hope he doesn't half-step it and grow some sissy mustache. If he's gonna do it he should go full-out and get a Fu Manchu like A-Rod.

I support this decision. I hope he doesn't half-step it and grow some sissy mustache. If he's gonna do it he should go full-out and get a Fu Manchu like A-Rod.

mark_sanchez300x30096-1.jpg

Or.....

kubigpic-1.jpg

:worried:

1519686930_standard_3520-1.jpg

thats the only mustache style I would ever roll with. Those Rodgers style ones just look daft lol

he could just be dedicated to it

imagesqtbnANd9GcSGBDpIC6IQalLfzQBojFbng6-1.jpg

0202_steelersbeard500x352-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom