Ryan Tannehill will be a Miami dolphin in 2012 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill will be a Miami dolphin in 2012

The cost to move up from the 6th to 2nd pick was ridiculous. 3 1sts and a 2nd. Insane! Would have cost Miami even more

Yeah it doesn't cost as much to draft a QB in the 2nd round either but you keep getting guys not worth a damn. Go all out or go home. Instead we'll sign david garrard and draft a lineman... way to go on those promises to the fans.

i like john philbin as well.

cleveland wont take tannehill at 4. They will take the WR, Cb, or better yet now that Hillis went to KC, Richardson. they will look for tannehill at 22 however. bank it.
It's a deep WR draft and I could see them feeling like they could wait until later for this position. Although I personally feel Richardson is the best back in this draft, many teams feel you can get starting caliber RB's as mid to late round picks as well.The only way I see them passing on Tannehill is if they want to pair Claibourne with Haden, assuming they wouldn't be happy with another corner later on. None of us really know for sure but this is just my opionion.

I think Ireland knows they have a competent starting QB in Matt Moore playing for $2m/year. Flynn/Smith would be approx $8m/year and IMO not worth the difference. The one constant rumour is that we have been 'low-balling' QB's.

I think we are sticking with Moore, signing Gerrard, no Tannehill at #8 and taking what many consider the 'safest' pick in draft David DeCastro.

Tannehill will be there at 8, I think. There will be too much good talent available to Cleveland in areas of need at #4 that I think they will try grab BPA and then maybe go for a QB with their second first rounder or #36. I'm sure that Tannehill or Weeden will definitely be there when they pick again in the first.

It's very similar to the Philip rivers draft he was looked at late first early second then Marino said he had the goods and then his stock jumped to #4 if we get Tannehill at 8 I hope he turns into rivers

If we sign Smith, pass rusher at number 8. If we dont sign Smith then Tennehill may be gone to Cleveland. Best thing that can happen is we sign Smith tomorrow. Payton goes to the titans and hasselback goes to the Browns. Then we may have a chance for tannehill. However cleveland may still draft QB at number 4.

Back
Top Bottom