Saints receivers vs. Fins receivers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints receivers vs. Fins receivers

Sidewinder said:
I like McMichael alot, but if you compare 2005 stats, not that drastic a difference:

McMichael: 60 rec, 582 yds, 5 TDs
Conwell/Hilton: 50 rec, 561 yds, 2 TDs

Dude, McMichael is one guy. Crowell/Hinton are two guys. Your comparison is illogical. Why not add Miami's second TE to the equation?

i thought devery henderson was their #3, not hakim. he's better than wes.

Gardenhead said:
Dude, McMichael is one guy. Crowell/Hinton are two guys. Your comparison is illogical. Why not add Miami's second TE to the equation?

Dude ? How old are you ?

Conwell was the starter for 8 games before getting hurt. Hilton started the second half of the year. Valid comparison...but if you want, add Gilmore to McMichael's stats. Like I said previously, not that drastic a difference.

Sidewinder said:
I like McMichael alot, but if you compare 2005 stats, not that drastic a difference:

McMichael: 60 rec, 582 yds, 5 TDs
Conwell/Hilton: 50 rec, 561 yds, 2 TDs

I said McMichael is better than anyONE, NO has. Hilton is 1 year younger than McMichael. The 1 year Hilton has played he had 35 receptions for 396 yards and 1 TD. McMichael has AVERAGED 55.25 receptions, 614 yards and 3.75 TD's per season. I'd say McMichael is way better.

I'd say McMichael can play with almost anyone for the first 8 games of the season. After that, I have no idea where he goes? I know I'm not the only one that notices it either. If you compare McMichael's first halfs to his second halfs it's like two different players.

regardless of his stats, mcmichaels underutilized TALENTS ****s on anyone in NO, and thats the damn truth.

McMichaels gets the nod for sure arguing different is like trying to say an unproven Ronnie Brown is better than a pro bowl back like McAllister. Wait, some of you did argue that. nevermind.

sounds7 said:
McMichaels gets the nod for sure arguing different is like trying to say an unproven Ronnie Brown is better than a pro bowl back like McAllister. Wait, some of you did argue that. nevermind.

Only Hilton is nowhere near the talent that McMichael is. Comparing Brown to McAllister isn't as outlandish as you make it out to be. Even if McAllister wasn't coming off an ACL injury, there's a reason why Ronnie Brown was taken #2 overall. Brown had 907 rushing yards on just 207 carries (4.4 yard average), he can block and he can catch. I have no doubt that a healthy Brown can match McAllister's numbers over a full season.

he must also prove he can take the pounding of being an every down back. Something he was not asked to do at Auburn and so far Miami.

BLITZKRIEG said:
That's a good topic...

Chambers / Booker vs Horn / Stallworth = PUSH

I believe that Chambers has passed Joe Horn. Expect Chambers to have an all pro year in '06 with a decent quarterback finally! Joe Horn is always hurt and slowly falling past him prime. I think that Booker and Stallworth is a push, Stallworth still hasn't lived up to expectations and Marty is just a an average number 2. As for Welker and Az Hakim, I think I'm going to be a homer on this one and give the nod to Wes. Everyone in Miami loves Wes! :dolphins: Haha

Back
Top Bottom