Sakephins logo needs to be submitted to Dolphins marketing team asap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sakephins logo needs to be submitted to Dolphins marketing team asap

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
His light aqua logo (vancouver grizzlies color) I agree needs to be darkened just a smidge so it matches our away jersey aqua. Incorperate our helmet stripe color combo into its body, shadow in some navy, and center the dolphin so its not to back heavy on the jersey. Create a secondary logo like he did with the capaitol D logo being a dolphins fin. And this guy just won the contest hands down.

His light aqua logo (vancouver grizzlies color) I agree needs to be darkened just a smidge so it matches our away jersey aqua. Incorperate our helmet stripe color combo into its body, shadow in some navy, and center the dolphin so its not to back heavy on the jersey. Create a secondary logo like he did with the capaitol D logo being a dolphins fin. And this guy just won the contest hands down.
Are you talking about his avatar or the one in his sig?

Can we get a logo subforum?
We have one

It's called SPAM

Just for the record, these are the logos in SkapePhin's signature:
ZdRzg-1.png

Ah, ok. I have sigs turned off because 90% of them are huge and obnoxious. And some were NSFW. Shameful.

I hate the new designs. If they change the logo significantly, I will not buy the merchandise. Old school 70-80's for me.

I hate the new designs. If they change the logo significantly, I will not buy the merchandise. Old school 70-80's for me.

Same here. But my salvation is low expectations, from Mike Dee to anyone designing uniforms or logos in this era. With a combo like that I'm surprised they didn't insist Michael Egnew pose for our team image, like Jerry West and the NBA.

We're happy. We're Flipper. You can't project unpleasantness. The younger fans need to familiarize themselves with our heritage:

"They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
no-one you see, is smarter than he,
and we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
flying there-under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
ever so kind and gentle is he,
tricks he will do when children appear,
and how they laugh when he's near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
no-one you see, is smarter than he,
and we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
flying there-under, under the sea!"

Well the new design that "leaked" definetaly isn't any better

I mst say if this is the new logo I'm not sure if I want to be caught on the wrong side of the tracks sporting it.it may just get me an azz whipping for looking like a pssy

Agreed,I absolutely REFUSE to wear any new caps/tees/etc......with any of the logos we've seen so far.They are horrid,and absolute garbage to me.Not that it's alot,but I probably spend 100 or so each year on new merchandise.I won't be in the future,if this is what we're getting. I've enough retro and current logoed stuff to get me by for a good while.I truly hope they are really hiding under lock and key.the real mccoy..........I hope and pray none of the protos we've seen,are what Marino and Griese were boasting about.The only thing that may appeal to me,is the possibility of going back to our old colors of aqua(blue) and coral. Those were just 'friggin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom