Sakephins logo needs to be submitted to Dolphins marketing team asap | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sakephins logo needs to be submitted to Dolphins marketing team asap

:lol: I wonder how many fan logos are "submitted" to some mysterious submission box on a daily basis?

The more I see these logos, the more I wish we had a different team name like the Miami Sharks or Miami Mariners. These new Dolphin logos are so juvenile it's borderline insanity and comical to wear on a hard nosed football field. Now that I think about it the Miami Mariners sounds pretty badass lol.

The more I see these logos, the more I wish we had a different team name like the Miami Sharks or Miami Mariners. These new Dolphin logos are so juvenile it's borderline insanity and comical to wear on a hard nosed football field. Now that I think about it the Miami Mariners sounds pretty badass lol.

I would've been fine with Miami Sharks as our name.

Then go be a fan of a different team. If you're ashamed of the teams name, then what are you a fan of?

We have one

It's called SPAM

Just for the record, these are the logos in SkapePhin's signature:
ZdRzg-1.png
So Sakephins is supposed to be SkapePhin?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I mst say if this is the new logo I'm not sure if I want to be caught on the wrong side of the tracks sporting it.it may just get me an azz whipping for looking like a pssy

Wherever you live it sounds extremely bizarre. Remind me to never go there.

No, no we don't. Someone just take the logo from the 70's and clean the lines up and maybe update the color a little, bold out the lines on the sun more.

Whatever they choose, they choose. I'm not a fan because of the uniform. I'm a fan bacause Dan Freaking Marino played here. End of story.

View attachment 9689 I think this one is one of the best out there yet. I feel the dolphin has to have some sort of eye otherwise it looks like a business design not a sports teams logo.

Back
Top Bottom