Same Old Story! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Same Old Story!

HelloMotto said:
I'm sure we will do a creative deal with easy to reach incentives. Brees will be a fin. no question.

i'm glad youre not the GM :lol:

thank god brees and his shredded shoulder won't be a fin.

Saban2005 said:
yea unless they are damaged goods...
....or unless there's a 20 million dollar back-up QB forcing them to do something drastic because they can't pay both of them without weakening the team somewhere else.

SpeedRush99 said:
They just signed Doug Johnson to be their primary backup, for some unknown reason, Kitna will be elsewhere next season. I've heard New Orleans.

I've heard the Jets are very interested also. There were strong rumors that Cincinnati didn't think Kitna was all that great of a backup, so it wouldn't be surprising if he's allowed to test the free agent market.

What I find kinda funny is that people have no problem paying any defensive postion a ton of money, but want the cheapest QB they can find.
But hey, they will always say "Baltimore won with Dilfer" as an excuse to not get a good QB

good post, and I can see this happending around here if we don't land Brees.

But what is different for me, is we have a coach I totally trust is going to make the best move for the team. So if doesn't happend, I can take it better then years past disappointing moves.

Back
Top Bottom