Sanchez Gets Contract Extension LOL!!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez Gets Contract Extension LOL!!!!!!!!

maybe just maybe, there is more to it than just an extension. do you guys think that ryan is going to cut there kicker? making mark sanchez their qb and field goal kicker, freeing up their cap space they would normally use on their kicker. genius, just genius. we all know that tony sparanos offense requires a very good kicker.

Not one post from junc defending this move by the Jets? Hey junc,where are you? All the backlash Snatchez took after the season for sucking and he gets rewarded? WOWWWWWW!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

Not one post from junc defending this move by the Jets? Hey junc,where are you? All the backlash Snatchez took after the season for sucking and he gets rewarded? WOWWWWWW!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

i wouldnt worry about it. somewhere in the **** district in new york, junc is trying to get into the night club where sanchez is wearing his wearing his go go shorts, eating his foot long hotdogs.

I know it is commonplace for the uninformed to bash without knowing what they are talking about but ya guys might want to look into the contract details just a little bit closer to avoid looking like complete jackasses. I know too late but I'll help you out.

This was nothing more then a glorified contract restructure which saved the Jets nearly 7 mil on the cap for this year, it guarantees Sanchez will be on the team for the next two years which was already gauranteed before this given that he was a top 5 pick before the rookie wage scale.The Jets added 2 million in gaurantees while saving almost 7 mil on the cap which will help bring in pieces to help him. If he doesn't become the QB we expect him to after the next two years we can send him on his way, if he does he will be a bargain for 3 more years.

I know Dolphins fans wouldn't know a QB that can win if it dropped from the sky and fell on top of you but we still believe in Sanchez and this contract restructure gives the Jets more flexibility to fix the real problems on the team.

I know it is commonplace for the uninformed to bash without knowing what they are talking about but ya guys might want to look into the contract details just a little bit closer to avoid looking like complete jackasses. I know too late but I'll help you out.

This was nothing more then a glorified contract restructure which saved the Jets nearly 7 mil on the cap for this year, it guarantees Sanchez will be on the team for the next two years which was already gauranteed before this given that he was a top 5 pick before the rookie wage scale.The Jets added 2 million in gaurantees while saving almost 7 mil on the cap which will help bring in pieces to help him. If he doesn't become the QB we expect him to after the next two years we can send him on his way, if he does he will be a bargain for 3 more years.

I know Dolphins fans wouldn't know a QB that can win if it dropped from the sky and fell on top of you but we still believe in Sanchez and this contract restructure gives the Jets more flexibility to fix the real problems on the team.

Mark Sanchez is among the NFL's worst starting QB's. Your point is also moot.

Mark Sanchez is among the NFL's worst starting QB's. Your point is also moot.

Even if that wasn't more uninformed nonsense that has nothing to do with this restructure being a no brainer decision for the Jets.

I know Dolphins fans wouldn't know a QB that can win if it dropped from the sky and fell on top of you but we still believe in Sanchez and this contract restructure gives the Jets more flexibility to fix the real problems on the team

see guys. this is where jet fans are so retarded. the jet fans havent had a reliable qb since 1970 and they have the balls to come on a forum and re-write history. we might not have a good qb on our roster, but neither do you. your coach has made you believe the jest are a proud franchise, "play like a jet", as if there is a history of jest players playing well. you guys are the fly on the bottom of the new york giants cleats.

giving sanchez anymore money is stupid and thats why we criticize the jest, the guy has proven he is as soft as a marshmellow. showing more commitment to a guy who will be unemployed in 5 years is just stupid. i cant wait for the big henne/sachez battle in training camp this year, play like a jet!

go hug revis's nuts.

see guys. this is where jet fans are so retarded. the jet fans havent had a reliable qb since 1970 and they have the balls to come on a forum and re-write history. we might not have a good qb on our roster, but neither do you. your coach has made you believe the jest are a proud franchise, "play like a jet", as if there is a history of jest players playing well. you guys are the fly on the bottom of the new york giants cleats.

giving sanchez anymore money is stupid and thats why we criticize the jest, the guy has proven he is as soft as a marshmellow. showing more commitment to a guy who will be unemployed in 5 years is just stupid. i cant wait for the big henne/sachez battle in training camp this year, play like a jet!

go hug revis's nuts.

We haven't been blessed with great QB play but compared to the Dolphins since Dan Marino was last seen getting embarrased by Jax in a playoff game our QBs have looked like first ballot HOFers.

Most logical Jets fans(any fans) know Sanchez needs to become more consistent but we have seen enough glimpses to expect him to. But even if he doesn't and he continues to regress this restructure was a no brainer as we are locked into him for 2 more years either way. Now we are still locked into him for 2 more years but got much needed cap relief for this year to improve the real problems on this team.

This was a no brainer good move for the Jets.

Why?

Cause he is 25 years old and has already won a ton of big games for us, he has aslo shown enough glimpses to give us hope that he can become more consistent. He was also in an offense that Brett Favre and Chad Pennington failed in before him then went on to have career years after leaving.

I'm not going to pretend that Sanchez improved enough last year for my liking but I'm also not going to pretend that there weren't a lot of other factors involved.

We haven't been blessed with great QB play but compared to the Dolphins since Dan Marino was last seen getting embarrased by Jax in a playoff game our QBs have looked like first ballot HOFers.

Most logical Jets fans(any fans) know Sanchez needs to become more consistent but we have seen enough glimpses to expect him to. But even if he doesn't and he continues to regress this restructure was a no brainer as we are locked into him for 2 more years either way. Now we are still locked into him for 2 more years but got much needed cap relief for this year to improve the real problems on this team.

This was a no brainer good move for the Jets.

the jest problems are not cap related. your fat coach keeps running his mouth which has tainted the locker room. you also have an OC which has never called a play in his life. your qb is regressing and your star WR is a little biatch. you can have 50 million in cap space, but that doesnt make up for the fact that the jest are a mess.

the jest problems are not cap related. your fat coach keeps running his mouth which has tainted the locker room. you also have an OC which has never called a play in his life. your qb is regressing and your star WR is a little biatch. you can have 50 million in cap space, but that doesnt make up for the fact that the jest are a mess.

Might want to check your facts again.. Sporano was the play caller for the Cowboys in Romos first year, I year in which the Cowboys were a top 5 offense. The lockerrom situation is so far overblown its not funny and will not be any factor in the Jets season next year. Jets definitely have some holes to fill this offseason and having some cap space sure will help fill them.

But you keep believing all the nonsense that helps you sleep at night.

Might want to check your facts again.. Sporano was the play caller for the Cowboys in Romos first year, I year in which the Cowboys were a top 5 offense. The lockerrom situation is so far overblown its not funny and will not be any factor in the Jets season next year. Jets definitely have some holes to fill this offseason and having some cap space sure will help fill them.

But you keep believing all the nonsense that helps you sleep at night.

Funny you know more than LT and Holmes combined

Back
Top Bottom