Sanchez Gets Contract Extension LOL!!!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez Gets Contract Extension LOL!!!!!!!!

Might want to check your facts again.. Sporano was the play caller for the Cowboys in Romos first year, I year in which the Cowboys were a top 5 offense. The lockerrom situation is so far overblown its not funny and will not be any factor in the Jets season next year. Jets definitely have some holes to fill this offseason and having some cap space sure will help fill them.

But you keep believing all the nonsense that helps you sleep at night.

Sparano is an absolute joke. Hope you like field goals.

Sparano is an absolute joke. Hope you like field goals.

Surely you're not too stupid to see the difference between a HC and an OC, or are you? Cause if you weren't you would know about all the failed HCs who have had huge success in a coordinator position.

Time will tell about Sporano the OC but his one year in that position was highly successful.

Every Jet Fan on hearing about Mark's Extension
thumbnailaspxq4710948255106328id769d01b6-1.jpg

Surely you're not too stupid to see the difference between a HC and an OC, or are you? Cause if you weren't you would know about all the failed HCs who have had huge success in a coordinator position.

Time will tell about Sporano the OC but his one year in that position was highly successful.

Yeah, he was the defacto signal caller not the OC in 06 and responsible for the run game while Haley was responsible for the passing game
That means that the plays generating 4067 receiving yards were designed by Todd Haley and that the 1936 rushing yards by Sparano. He did such a good job that Jason Garrett replaced him next season.

Be that as it may let's look at the tools he had:
Julius Jones 1084 yds
Marion Barber 654 yds

Terry Glenn 1047yds receiving
Terrell Owens: 1180yds receiving
Jason Witten 754yds
Patrick Crayton 516 yds

And while the jest have a decent receiving TE in Keller, he's nowhere near Witten in his prime. Then of course, they have Sanchez throwing instead of Bledsoe and Romo and they have a disruptive cancer in Holmes -and oh did I forget Patrick Turner?

Dream On. The Meatball was clueless in the offensive strategies he tasked his FinsOCs and in the on field decisions reflecting them.

eh9bm-1.jpg

Yeah, he was the defacto signal caller not the OC in 06 and responsible for the run game while Haley was responsible for the passing game
That means that the plays generating 4067 receiving yards were designed by Todd Haley and that the 1936 rushing yards by Sparano. He did such a good job that Jason Garrett replaced him next season.

Be that as it may let's look at the tools he had:
Julius Jones 1084 yds
Marion Barber 654 yds

Terry Glenn 1047yds receiving
Terrell Owens: 1180yds receiving
Jason Witten 754yds
Patrick Crayton 516 yds

And while the jest have a decent receiving TE in Keller, he's nowhere near Witten in his prime. Then of course, they have Sanchez throwing instead of Bledsoe and Romo and they have a disruptive cancer in Holmes -and oh did I forget Patrick Turner?

Dream On. The Meatball was clueless in the offensive strategies he tasked his FinsOCs and in the on field decisions reflecting them.

eh9bm-1.jpg

I can take anything you post seriously with your desperate cry for attention blue font. Too freaking annoying to read.

Maybe post with more substance and you'll get noticed?

I can take anything you post seriously with your desperate cry for attention blue font. Too freaking annoying to read.

Sez the trolling bozette who can't stay away from an enemy's forum. :idk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Says the dbag who has a picture of a football player depicted as Jesus Christ in his avatar and their name. How gay and mildly creepy can you be.

Says the dbag who has a picture of a football player depicted as Jesus Christ in his avatar and their name. How gay and mildly creepy can you be.

Yeah it's not cool, Jesus Christ couldn't play defense the way Revis Christ can.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I'm sleeping fine knowing this guy will be leading the Jets to FG's all year.

LOL J-E-T-S will seriously suck suck suck

Original, as bad as they suck, and Sanchez is horrible, why is it that they havent had a losing season since he got in NY? The joke is the revolving door of QB's that the Fins have had, Culpepper? Really?

just saw that, Tannenbaum said they had internal discussion about signing Peyton Manning, then probably realize they had no shot at Manning which was reported, turned around and handed Sanchez an extension as an apology

Junc in 3......2......1

I try to stay away from the boards on the weekends or I would have chimed in w/ how happy I am earlier. What a great day friday was, this is the best news for the franchise long term. We have a good, young QB who we know we can win w/. I understand kicking the tires on Manning, HOF QBs don't come around often but we have a guy we can win w/ it and am thrilled he'll be w/ us for many years to come. This was the best possible news and the first real positive news for my team in months.

I try to stay away from the boards on the weekends or I would have chimed in w/ how happy I am earlier. What a great day friday was, this is the best news for the franchise long term. We have a good, young QB who we know we can win w/. I understand kicking the tires on Manning, HOF QBs don't come around often but we have a guy we can win w/ it and am thrilled he'll be w/ us for many years to come. This was the best possible news and the first real positive news for my team in months.

Agreed ... although I wouldnt use the word "thrilled". I think it was the right move. You win with stability and patience. Sanchez has the ability to play in this league for a long time ... Its all about minimizing mistakes and that comes with experience. He's been here for 3 years. Sometimes I think people need to say that out loud to themselves because they just don't seem to get it ... or maybe they want to make a list of ALL the QB's in history to win the SB in their first 3 seasons. The list will be pretty short.

I find it so comical the way this board bashes the Jets and Sanchez even though in our "disaster" year we stll won more games than the Dolphins have won in each of the last 3 seasons ... and 5 of the last 6 ... and 6 of the last 8. Silly Dolphin fans ... Our disaster would be a step in the right direction for your franchise ... and so would actually having a season that lasts past Halloween before you start rooting for losses. Why don't you concentrate on that and let us worry about our QB.

Agreed ... although I wouldnt use the word "thrilled". I think it was the right move. You win with stability and patience. Sanchez has the ability to play in this league for a long time ... Its all about minimizing mistakes and that comes with experience. He's been here for 3 years. Sometimes I think people need to say that out loud to themselves because they just don't seem to get it ... or maybe they want to make a list of ALL the QB's in history to win the SB in their first 3 seasons. The list will be pretty short.

I find it so comical the way this board bashes the Jets and Sanchez even though in our "disaster" year we stll won more games than the Dolphins have won in each of the last 3 seasons ... and 5 of the last 6 ... and 6 of the last 8. Silly Dolphin fans ... Our disaster would be a step in the right direction for your franchise ... and so would actually having a season that lasts past Halloween before you start rooting for losses. Why don't you concentrate on that and let us worry about our QB.

I am thrilled, I know he wasn't very good last year but I have seen much more good than bad in 3 years and we have seen our share of bad QBs so we know what they look like. You don't get to 2 title games in 3 years w/ poor QB play. Hopefulyl we fix the OL issues, get another WR opposite Holmes and I expect Sanchez will take the step forward we expected him to a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom