Sanchez released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

I'm starting to like it :chuckle:

This website is far far far more enjoyable without having to navigate through his delusional posts, thread derailments and his obsessive repeating of the same exact thing thousands of time. Hopefully his boss found out he spends 90% of his work time arguing on sports forums and put an end to it

Bj0QcePCUAAbAPg-1.jpg

I wonder if there is going to be a screen name change request. I think phillyjunc is available.

Does anyone really doubt that if not already there, he'll be on one or more Iggles forums informing them that as one of the rare enlightened, who really understand football, the forum's generally negative opinions of Sanchez are erroneous and that the team will be better off if they give him a chance to prove he's the best QB - cuz after all he did win 4 postseason road games (so even if you're an average fan, don't be misled by fantasy numbers). :up:

This website is far far far more enjoyable without having to navigate through his delusional posts, thread derailments and his obsessive repeating of the same exact thing thousands of time. Hopefully his boss found out he spends 90% of his work time arguing on sports forums and put an end to it

No boss. He was banned for a few days because of his $anchez posts.

I've been over chatting with him on TGG...he's taking this pretty hard. Says he's been abused and aint coming back.

What?!?!? You're kidding? I never thought I'd see the day. About time if you ask me.

Not kidding.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Months. You mean months right?

No info on the timeline that I know of

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I've been over chatting with him on TGG...he's taking this pretty hard. Says he's been abused and aint coming back.

:lol:

I normally avoid all threads involving him so what were the specifics that led to the ban if u don't mind me asking?

I normally avoid all threads involving him so what were the specifics that led to the ban if u don't mind me asking?

It was generally b/c he kept running his yap about $anchez. Frankly I never understood why he'd want to continue talking about the same things he always talks about.

It was generally b/c he kept running his yap about $anchez. Frankly I never understood why he'd want to continue talking about the same things he always talks about.

Ok. If you were the mod that banned him than I officially forfeit my match in the march madness tourney. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom