Sanchez released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sanchez released

Ole nyjunc's new favorite...Ron Mexico. He has proven he can win big :lol2:

Holy crap! DO I have to post the ENTIRE article here for you or is a simple google search beyond your limited means?

Here's the next line in the article:

Since you have the reading comprehension of your typical sea monkey, let me explain for you:

Pedo-at-the-club: "Hey baby, nice jugs. I'm the QB for a historically terrible football franchise. Wanna bang?"
stat-rape-victim: "I'm only 17."
Pedo-at-the-club: "That's cool. Maybe we can chill until your 18th birthday."
stat-rape-victim: "Actually, 17 is legal in NY."
Pedo-at-the-club: "Well, hells yeah! Grass on the field baby! Come back to my place, I want you to bend me over, smash your hips against my butt cheeks to the rythm of Hangin' Tough and call me Donnie. No, call me Joey!"

Looks like ownage to me. What's the response?

delusional posters? I call them vaarks. basically the worst posters on any board I call vaarks.

mct5yp-1.jpg

ajxxdu-1.jpg

Looks like ownage to me. What's the response?

He's still waiting for his big sister to get home from her shift at Uncle Hymen's Hotties Gentlemens Club so she can help him think of something witty to say. She must have been promoted from the lunch shift, otherwise she'd be home by now.

Holy crap! DO I have to post the ENTIRE article here for you or is a simple google search beyond your limited means?

Here's the next line in the article:

Since you have the reading comprehension of your typical sea monkey, let me explain for you:

Pedo-at-the-club: "Hey baby, nice jugs. I'm the QB for a historically terrible football franchise. Wanna bang?"
stat-rape-victim: "I'm only 17."
Pedo-at-the-club: "That's cool. Maybe we can chill until your 18th birthday."
stat-rape-victim: "Actually, 17 is legal in NY."
Pedo-at-the-club: "Well, hells yeah! Grass on the field baby! Come back to my place, I want you to bend me over, smash your hips against my butt cheeks to the rythm of Hangin' Tough and call me Donnie. No, call me Joey!"

you posted the quote w/o the article. how about posting the article?

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Yes of course. I went to college but I found the freshmen (straight out of HIGH SCHOOL) were way too immature. If thats your thing, then go for it. But I just didn't mesh well with the freshmen coeds when I was a senior.

we're all different, I wasn't looking for a mature relationship in college. Just having some fun and girls are typically more mature than guys so it balanced out.

you posted the quote w/o the article. how about posting the article?

Because I thought that with your superior reading comprehension you could handle a simple Google search. I shouldn't assume so much.

It's the 3rd auto-fill in Google after Mark Sanchez stats, Mark Sanchez contract and Mark Sanchez buttfumble. Here's the link to the original Deadspin article and the subsequent NY Post article. There's about 100 more articles out there and yet you've never come across one...

http://deadspin.com/5755011/the-somewhat-romantic-story-of-mark-sanchez-and-a-17-year-old-girl

http://nypost.com/2011/02/09/jets-sanchez-and-hs-gal-in-qb-sack/

Sanchez meeting with Eagles, deal expected if shoulder checks out

Shortly after Mark Sanchez was released by the New York Jets, he was already being connected with the Philadelphia Eagles as a potential landing spot.

That possibility appears to be close to becoming reality.

According to Brian Costello of the New York Post, Sanchez is in Philadelphia for a meeting with the Eagles.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Reports: Eagles to sign Mark Sanchez on Thursday

The Eagles are reportedly poised to finish a deal with Mark Sanchez.

Jason La Canfora of CBS reports the Eagles will sign Sanchez, the former Jets quarterback, on Thursday. Mike Garofolo of Fox and Ian Rapoport of NFL Media also reported that a deal will be struck with Sanchez, whom the Jets released six days ago.

JLC is reporting so who knows if this is true.

Source: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/27/report-eagles-to-sign-mark-sanchez-on-thursday/

we're all different, I wasn't looking for a mature relationship in college. Just having some fun and girls are typically more mature than guys so it balanced out.

Fair enough but I too wasn't looking for anything serious during my college years . I just liked women/girls MY age. And Sanchez is a tool and borderline pedophile for interacting with a 17 year old girl. I'll give him props for banging Eva Longoria though haha

So peaceful and quiet here in the forum without a certain someone slurping up Buttfumble every chance they get. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom