say it ain't so, Danny? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

say it ain't so, Danny?

How ironic. This issue is off-limits to us (according to you), but you recite all the "good" off-field stuff he did. You don't get to be selective about it, that's hypocritical.

Did you ever see Danny deny inquiries about his parenting when it came to his autistic son claiming it was a private matter? Never. Of course now that it's a story that tarnishes his image, he won't talk.

A saint he is most definitely not. This situation clearly explains that.

Off the field, especially when it comes to autism, that is public, who he sleeps with is very much a personal situation. I'm amazed someone would have to point out the difference. No hypocrisy here.

If he doesn't talk about it, that's his mistake, not his 1st and not his last. But make no mistake about it, who he sleeps with should be off limits. It's just more proof just how far our society in general has slipped.

Dan Marino is a MAN! If a fine woman would spread eagle in front of you and told you to pump her what wold do AS A MAN? Thought so. This story is a dead one. Besides his wife forgave him.

Not if I have any self control. I didn't know adultery was a part of being a man.

You have a murderer in your sig. I see you forgive easy.

I'm very dissapointed about this but do realize that people make mistakes and nobodys perfect. I'm also dissapointed by how many finheaveners think its OK to cheat on your wife as long as your smart enough to use protection. One poster went as far to say we're all doing it, are you kidding me?
Pretty much this. Like i said earlier, men do make mistakes and I could only speculate on marriages in how faithful partners are in them but that certainly does not make it right. I got married almost 2 years ago and have not cheated on my wife. I got all that stuff out in my teens and 20's and I'm happy being with one woman as I appreciate having/keeping a family more than digging in some new *****. Temptation doesn't make cheating right, if you aren't confident that you can be faithful you shouldn't get married . . . for all we know Marino could be a big time cheater and one leaked out, or this could be a one time slip (highly doubt it). Either way his wife and him decided to work it out and you have to respect THEIR decision.

Not if I have any self control. I didn't know adultery was a part of being a man.

You have a murderer in your sig. I see you forgive easy.

That's a GENTLEman. My alias is Ricky Ricardo because I sure love Lucy (rhyme).

I am sure Dan is paying the price every day he has to see his family and know that they know too. As for those saying it is a personnel matter you are right when you lie, cheat and steal as most all of us have done at one time or another it is a personnel matter. Still I am not in favor of folks defending lying, cheating or stealing. IMO it's saying you believe it's fine for you to stop by on the way home from work have sex with a stranger go home to your wife or husband kiss them on the cheek put your kids to bed and rationalize your behavior is fine. Tell you what go tell your better half who ever that's what you believe and see how many points you score if you have a relationship.

We all want our heroes to be better than we are.

Do I still respect and appreciate Marino's talent on the field? Absolutely. Do I wish he were a more honorable man? Absolutely.

In all of this I think of Claire and his children more than anything. I hope their faith in their husband/father can be restored because it surely took a beating with this news.

Back
Top Bottom