Scenario in which we don't go OT in the first | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Scenario in which we don't go OT in the first

Everything will hinge on our success in free agency along the line. If we strike out then we will have to go OT at 19, if we land Albert or Monroe and Beadles then we can get creative with our pick. One of Mosley, Pryor, or Ha-Ha will hopefully still be on the board at our selection.

Sign a LT in FA and I think there is a good chance they go away from OT.

Agree 100%. Start contract talks with Eugene Monroe the first minute FA begins; hell, camp out on his front lawn if they have too. If that fails, go to Plan B (Brandon Albert).

Everything will hinge on our success in free agency along the line. If we strike out then we will have to go OT at 19, if we land Albert or Monroe and Beadles then we can get creative with our pick. One of Mosley, Pryor, or Ha-Ha will hopefully still be on the board at our selection.

If we land a premier OT in FA, I would love to draft Mosely, Pyor or Ha-Ha. BUT...I also wouldn't mind drafting Zack Martin either, just because we need to solidify our o-line and there are soooooo many needs there.

better fix the oline or nothing else will matter...you can't run lazors scheme with slugs...and john benton can't work with em either

if lazor runs anything like he ran ran uva the guards are gonna be on the hoof an awful lot...better get some good move athletes

Back
Top Bottom