schedule for next year can lead to alosing year again. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

schedule for next year can lead to alosing year again.

You never know how tough the schedule will be.. and how good the teams we play will be year to year... look at us... 1-15 to 11-5....... cleaveland 10-6 to 4-12 .... Jacksonville 11-5 to 5-11.... Dallas 13-3 to 9-7.....Green Bay 13-3 to 6-10 .... Detroit 7-9 to 0-16..... Seattle 10-6 to 4-12.... so this years other playoff teams could be a lot worse and those tough games may not be tough.. and those "easy" games may be not so easy... that's why we play the games.

yes we are facing some good teams (and they are good almost every year) and there are some teams that are usually good and are losing some key guys (colts-possibly tony dungy, TB-Kiffin...)it is hard to guess who will be good and healthy when we play them but this is "on paper" a tough schedule.

it will help us facing buff and jets twice a year before they are done (jets in cap problems now after signing all these underacheving old guys, and buff just not acheiving any more)

guys now that the season is over, dont get upset but next year can be a BRUTAL year and a losing year as well.

almost evreyone we are playing has a top 10 defense and a very good offense. If we dont improve our offensive line, our passing game espeically with Henne coming in hopefully we are in for another balt time of loss but for the year.

u are talking about texans, pitts, colts, pats with brady, jags, panthers, tampa etc. thats a disaster waiting to happen. So now that we enjoyed a good fun year i hope it didnt end this year cuz next year w/out much talent upgrade we are doomed so to say.

IMO we overachieved this year and that will only set us up for disapointment if we have high expectations. I think this off-season is very important and we need to bring in some solid players in order to continue to be successful.

We need to definitely upgrade our WR's and get some explosive players on defense

I have no doubt in my mind we will be a better team next year . . . whether that means a better record or farther in the playoffs . . . we will see. But we WILL get better talent wise and as a football team . . . . and that is guaranteed.

Good point my friend kdawg. This year we did not have the most talented team out there and we managed to get some wins. I just hope that Wilford comes to play for us next season and we can also search for studs through free agency.

They MIGHT have a worse record next year, tomorrow I MIGHT die, and the world MIGHT end this week.You don't know what's gonna happen and whatever happens, happens...

You never know what a schedule brings ... just look at how our division played out during the year.

You have to assume that the PHINS will get better during the offseason - with a draft and some FA signings .... it gets harder now though, as we have specific areas of need - and answers are not always available (such as being stuck with Roth as an OLB). Specialty shopping is always harder than filling a bare cupboard.

Back
Top Bottom