Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Payton Dumbs It Down for Sunday? (and some more Dolphins hype)

I am surprised to see Wilson's stats this year based on their record. He has a 68.2 completion % ay a respectable 7.4 yards a pop, and 5 TDs to 1 int. That is not bad at all. Anyone know what their issue has been. going 0-2?

Totally agree here, i am worried of this being a trap game. I dont really bet on sports much anyways, but i would not touch this one.

On the Russ situation and "verbage" here... I do wonder if a lot o this has something to do with how over time, after some years in Seattle, he became less of a hard working NFL QB and leader, but more of a Russ that wants to be and do more off of the field. His play has declined, and to hear he cannot even handle the verbage makes me wonder on his work ethic, connection with team overall now ad days.

It is interesting, but not a huge story in my mind. We have been seeing his declined for a little now anyways.

BUT... LETS WIN THIS DOLHINS, gotta play, gotta execute!!!
He can still play though. Last week in 3 plays they got 168 yards (1 play being a hail-Mary, however). Not 'worried' about him per se, but he has been much better than last year under Payton...they've lost 2 games by a combined 3 points, letting down in the 2nd half in both games.

That said, he takes a lot of sacks...time to eat!!

Totally agree here, i am worried of this being a trap game. I dont really bet on sports much anyways, but i would not touch this one.

On the Russ situation and "verbage" here... I do wonder if a lot o this has something to do with how over time, after some years in Seattle, he became less of a hard working NFL QB and leader, but more of a Russ that wants to be and do more off of the field. His play has declined, and to hear he cannot even handle the verbage makes me wonder on his work ethic, connection with team overall now ad days.

It is interesting, but not a huge story in my mind. We have been seeing his declined for a little now anyways.

BUT... LETS WIN THIS DOLHINS, gotta play, gotta execute!!!
Good god
No such thing as a trap game
Reach down and grab your balls and get behind this team on Sunday why don’t ya

I am surprised to see Wilson's stats this year based on their record. He has a 68.2 completion % ay a respectable 7.4 yards a pop, and 5 TDs to 1 int. That is not bad at all. Anyone know what their issue has been. going 0-2?
I see them as basically where the Dolphins were a few years ago...trying to figure out their identity under a new HC. Their 2nd half adjusting hasn't worked at all so far in their 2 games...holding a sizable lead going into the half just to lose. Wilson's still playing hero ball and it has mostly worked out for him, but that can go either way.

Their offense has overall been good, just not complete and consistent. Their defense has taken a few steps backward...and they're missing two KEY pieces for this game.

The table is set for a Dolphins feast...I'm hoping for a very exciting game!

D has been absent in 2 second halves and the O mysteriously left plays on the field but they do score nearly 3 pts per drive best in the NFL

I haven't felt this confident about a Dolphins game in 20+ years. Miami going to win this game easily.

I see them as basically where the Dolphins were a few years ago...trying to figure out their identity under a new HC. Their 2nd half adjusting hasn't worked at all so far in their 2 games...holding a sizable lead going into the half just to lose. Wilson's still playing hero ball and it has mostly worked out for him, but that can go either way.

Their offense has overall been good, just not complete and consistent. Their defense has taken a few steps backward...and they're missing two KEY pieces for this game.

The table is set for a Dolphins feast...I'm hoping for a very exciting game!
Thanks! Fangio's Defense seems to be the type that will frustrate Wilson, designed to not allow the big play.

JFC with this trap BS. Just say you don't expect us to win and quit being cowardly about it. I respect someone who would actually say they think we may lose and be wrong than someone who uses some stupid ass term and would claim to not have been wrong because it was/was not a trap, however the hell you quantify that.

LMAO holy crap. Triggered much? I imagine you speak for yourself and your tendencies. Not everyone is like you though. I think we should win this game and will do so, but think that we could lose if we overlook this team as if they are no threat. I dont think we are going to lose, I think we could if we assume we are going to go in there mollywop these guys easily... or anyone other team to be honest. This is the NFL... any given Sunday.

LMAO holy crap. Triggered much? I imagine you speak for yourself and your tendencies. Not everyone is like you though. I think we should win this game and will do so, but think that we could lose if we overlook this team as if they are no threat. I dont think we are going to lose, I think we could if we assume we are going to go in there mollywop these guys easily... or anyone other team to be honest. This is the NFL... any given Sunday.

Mollywop!

After how we got high on ourselves last year and then lost 6 straight...

IMO, zero % chance they take any team lightly.

Might still lose one here and there, but no chance they look ahead of anything.

Back
Top Bottom