Sean Smith Goaline Package WR? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith Goaline Package WR?

Mitchell_NY

Rookie
Reaction score
whats your guys thoughts on Maybe using Sean Smith on some Goaline situations for Jump Balls? I have to say on hardknocks, he looks like a beast. Maybe 2-3 times per game throw him in at WR. whats ur guys thoughts?

whats your guys thoughts on Maybe using Sean Smith on some Goaline situations for Jump Balls? I have to say on hardknocks, he looks like a beast. Maybe 2-3 times per game throw him in at WR. whats ur guys thoughts?

Im not a fan of the idea he has three interceptions in three years and its not like he hasnt had chances. Let our receivers do their job

Smith has exactly 3 INTs in his career.

and he suddenly has good hands because..........why?

My fault, Ryan Tannehill has Jerry Rice and Randy Moss to throw to in the end zone. Sean Smith has good size for the end zone. just a thought. We need to try something different.

My fault, Ryan Tannehill has Jerry Rice and Randy Moss to throw to in the end zone. Sean Smith has good size for the end zone. just a thought. We need to try something different.

We could try drafting a physical WR instead of doing the only thing I can think of that's worse than being content with our current WR situation.

Was gonna say, hes a converted receiver to a DB. Reason Being... HE HAS NO HANDS!!!! Have you seen how many pics he dropped? If not have you seen the threads people have posted on here the last 3 years ABOUT HIM DROPPING PASSES!?!?
In other words, NO

noone is faulting doing anything different , sean smith just has poor hands

how pathetic is our wr corps that this is even being debated..:bobdole:

You're on fire today starting threads :rotfl1:

Sean Smith has more dropped passes than Braylon Edwards, Chad Johnson, and Terrell Owens combined. So quick lets make him a WR

While we're at it, let's line Tannehill wideout beside him, Pouncey can snap it over the head of out true franchise QB Devlin, to our secret weapon ex QB Daniel Thomas who will throw them the rock. Yeatman tackle eligible streaking down the goalline, while 7-11 lays out lax body checks across the middle. It's what Ireland has always envisioned.

Back
Top Bottom