Sean Smith Goaline Package WR? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith Goaline Package WR?

Smith has dropped a lot of Int's the past couple of season. I think he's improving but I don't really know if he could be reliable in the pass game, but I don't really know about some of our receivers either.

He's the last person I would want trying to catch a fade. See all the INT's he drops. He's got horrible hands.
whats your guys thoughts on Maybe using Sean Smith on some Goaline situations for Jump Balls? I have to say on hardknocks, he looks like a beast. Maybe 2-3 times per game throw him in at WR. whats ur guys thoughts?

You do know most good CB's are old WR's that were converted because they could'nt catch the ball.

Lets make Soliai the new Refrigerator!

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Correction, John Jerry now has a new role!

If we're that close to the endzone, give the ball to Daniel Thomas and run through Richie Incognito's ass hole.

whats your guys thoughts on Maybe using Sean Smith on some Goaline situations for Jump Balls? I have to say on hardknocks, he looks like a beast. Maybe 2-3 times per game throw him in at WR. whats ur guys thoughts?

There is a reaon he is not a WR anymore. He has dropped so many Int's. I can just see this site after he drops an easy pass that would have been a game winner.

Really? Ive never heard of this. Maybe one or two, but not MOST... The only guy I know that played both WR and CB was Troy Brown, and Julian Eddleman
You do know most good CB's are old WR's that were converted because they could'nt catch the ball.

No, because right before the ball got to him, he'd revert back to CB and bat it down..

Lets make Soliai the new Refrigerator!

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM ----------

Correction, John Jerry now has a new role!

John Jerry ATE the new refrigerator.

:lol2: How many interceptions has he dropped over the last two seasons? It was more than 20, and you want to trust this guy with catching a contended pass for a TD? :rolleyes2:

Is this a joke? He gets picked on in goalline situations playing his normal position now we are going to put him on offense with his skillets for hands?

Back
Top Bottom