Sean Smith: "This is definitely where I want to be forever." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sean Smith: "This is definitely where I want to be forever."

He is not worried about anyhting, just like when he is on the field. This clown actually thinks he is a top CB in the league. Maybe the CFL, but that's about it.

Why wouldn't he want to be here, where we want to pay him like one of the league's top CB's even though he is not one.

He's average at best. I'd let him go. I know the tough thing then would be to get two quality corners in the offseason. That would almost dictate Miami taking a corner with it's first pick. I want to win and win big. I want the team to be a dynasty and to reach that height why overpay for average talent? Time to move on.

All I'm concerned with this offseason in regards to our own free agents is Starks. Everyone else can be replaced. I'd like to have Long and Bush back at the right price and Hartline to but they are all expendable as is Smith. Hartline would be great #3 but he needs to realize that
We are on the exact same page here. I think fans are becoming so used to average talent that we want to keep guys who are average, like Smith. That's not how you develop a championship team. I know it creates two opening at corner, but that's okay. We can do better than Smith.

I'd bet my money that Long rebounds. He has been a warrior for this team, always with a team first attitude. Starks is a near pro-bowl talent who I'd pay. I've always liked Hartline. Not a superstar, but a good productive player.

Why wouldn't Smith want to stay in Miami? He can turn in sub par performances with poor tackling and no big plays and still make a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom