Second Look At The Secondary | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Second Look At The Secondary

For a bunch of unspectacular draft picks (OK, Smith was a second rounder, but Carroll, Jones, Clemons were 5th rounders and Wilson was a 7th round pick), they have done particularly well. In fact, they are one of the most pleasant surprises this season. Big challenge this Sunday, but it is also a big opportunity to show how much the secondary has improved.

Is it me or does Jimmy Wilson get embarrassed at least once a week? He still flashes from time to time, but he's definitely got some growth to do.

Stick to leftover turkey. Just stop relying on stats so much. This isn't baseball.

The turkey is thankfully gone. At this point would be not worth eating.

FWIW, I'm not all about stats. I post PFF stuff for something different, as most here do not pay for what they have to say, and it is a bit of a service to Phans here.

Looking forward to a VG debate on coverage vs the Pats. Should be some fun, one way or the other.

Is it me or does Jimmy Wilson get embarrassed at least once a week? He still flashes from time to time, but he's definitely got some growth to do.

Wilson does have a ways to go but, is constantly changing where he is playing. The best thing I have heard about him was from Philbin, on his local TV show. Kimbo asked Joe about him, and he said that when the team is running practice and hears a THUMP it's likely Wilson making a tackle. LOL

Back
Top Bottom