Seeing the Defense the last 2 games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Seeing the Defense the last 2 games

Last year there was a pretty hot argument as to whether we should go skill positions... or beef. (I will always take the beef side) Some of the arguments got pretty nasty, but we saw which way Grier/Flores leaned. Other than Tua, they wanted trench guys... and that's what they did in Free Agency as well... and let's be honest here, it worked.

But once you get the trench guys in... and they are playing well, then you've GOT to think about the skill players, even if the conventional wisdom says to wait a bit. And the conventional wisdom only says to avoid going 'skill players' when your needs are equal... ours are not.

I would have screamed if we would have taken a Wide Receiver last year when we had no linemen, but we've got a line now. It isn't pro bowl quality yet, but it's young and will only get better. Yes, we need weapons now.
C'mon man. Mims and Claypool were there for the taking!
plus, in the first round they went QB and CB, so that is skill position. they just chose poorly, they should've gotten a beast wideout.

C'mon man. Mims and Claypool were there for the taking!
plus, in the first round they went QB and CB, so that is skill position. they just chose poorly, they should've gotten a beast wideout.
We argued about this last year. I have not changed my opinion. The wide receivers could wait... and at the time, we were unaware that we wouldn't have Wilson or Hurns.

Back
Top Bottom