"SELLOUT CROWD FIRES UP PLAYERS"... is this how it begins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"SELLOUT CROWD FIRES UP PLAYERS"... is this how it begins?

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/article-1/Day-1-Notebook-Jordan-Gets-Acclimated-Other-Notes/61921184-7f68-473f-978f-9897f4215080
SELLOUT CROWD FIRES UP PLAYERS

During the first 40 minutes of practice when all 90 players were inside the bubble they had no idea what was waiting for them outside. Fans started lining up outside of the pro shop shortly after the sun rose in order to get the best seat in the bleachers.

Once the players exited the bubble and headed onto the outdoor practice fields a loud roar greeted them from the sellout crowd. A total of 2,700 fans including the suites and standing room only provided quite the atmosphere for the team.

“I saw it was packed and it looked like it was a full house,” Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake said. “I saw people standing around on the bottom so in my mind standing room only, that’s definitely exciting. It makes you want to go out there even more and lay for these fans. They support us every time we go out on that field and we definitely want to get our feet going in the right direction for them.”

Wake credited the excitement of the new additions on offense and defense and the new logo and uniform change as some of the reasons behind the excitement

Fans, aka the 12th man, do have an emotional impact on the way players perform. Nice to see a full house with standing room only. Hopefully this fan attendance, passion and support carries over to Sun Life Stadium during the regular season.

Thanks to those who went out there today! I WISH I could have been there but I live in Alabama so I depend on this site & beat writers but if I lived down there I would be there. FINS UP!

i think the die hard fans are all fired up about the new additions to the team. I know I am.

As far as the casual fan it will probably take a little longer but our opening schedule is tough and present the Fins with a chance to get everyone's attention by beating some very good teams like Indy , Atlanta , NO and Baltimore the defending champs out of the gate.

Start off 2 and 0 and we should see good attendance at the home opener vs Atl. (hopefully)

They feed off our excitement,we feed off them,it's all good :up:

Can't wait to get down there and watch them play. I'm chomping at the bit to buy some tickets, just have to decide which game(s) and coordinate some schedules.

It great to see the excitment from the fans, too bad it will only last until the first loss in preseason.......

Fans, aka the 12th man, do have an emotional impact on the way players perform. Nice to see a full house with standing room only. Hopefully this fan attendance, passion and support carries over to Sun Life Stadium during the regular season.

It will. All 2,700 diehard phins fans who live in Florida will be there along with 30,000 or so diehards from out of state and 15-20 thousand fans of the opposition.

It was all over twitter about the fan support! Kudos to the fans of all ages who made it! Was telling my wife if we lived closer, you better bet my son and I would there there with everybody! I hope Sun Life is rocking during the season! Kudos again to everybody that made it out today!

We need about 60,000 of these guys on sundays.

316x500-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom